Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman DP&P Blasters Drying Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
I've been picking these up pretty regularly at Target and Walmart for the past few months,
but I have been to 4 stores recently and found none.

Are they still on the shelves where you're at?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
ahhh Blasters.

Blasters and i have had a love affair for over 5 years now. Blasters of all types, really.

as for 2010, i am over my prospecting phase, but still check my Target a few times a week.
its been a few weeks since ive seen any 2010 BDP, and to be honest, i wouldnt expect to see
anymore.

The thing for me at least with blasters, is that once they are gone from the shelves, they are
pretty much gone for good. there arent many blasters sold on eBay. whereas you can pretty
much find any "Hobby" version of that blaster product.

all that being said, of course hobby will have more "value" then blasters, but hell, blasters still
rock hard! :)

WaxMuseum.jpg

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
ThoseBackPages said:
ahhh Blasters.

Blasters and i have had a love affair for over 5 years now. Blasters of all types, really.

as for 2010, i am over my prospecting phase, but still check my Target a few times a week.
its been a few weeks since ive seen any 2010 BDP, and to be honest, i wouldnt expect to see
anymore.

The thing for me at least with blasters, is that once they are gone from the shelves, they are
pretty much gone for good. there arent many blasters sold on eBay. whereas you can pretty

all that being said, of course hobby will have more "value" then blasters, but hell, blasters still

WaxMuseum.jpg

Wow, nice display! I could have alot of fun opening all those different Bowman blasters.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
ahhh Blasters.

anymore.

WaxMuseum.jpg

2005 !!!!

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
ffgameman said:
Every time I see that post I cringe a little, imagining how much fun busting all those over a week would be.

There's no way I could spread it out over a week, I would bust them all in one night!!!! Damn addicition! :oops:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Isn't it, each place only orders 1-2 shipments, and after that, bye bye for that store? (obviously certain products can move through again under the discount sticker within a few years).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts