Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

President of Sportflics explained 1986 Robin Yount Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Why I thought such a rare card would be impossible to photograph. Like bigfoot.

[youtube:2asi4v84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjzLywtwV0M[/youtube:2asi4v84]

1jess1

Apr 19, 2011
Freedomcardboard is great for the hobby. Thanks to all the views and comments, card collectors across the country will now be asking card dealers at shows and in stores if they have the Robin Yount Sportflics error card. Most dealers will at first, look at them like they are crazy and will tell them the card does not exist, that is what I have been being told at card shows across the country for the last 25 years. freedomcardboard is provides a great service to the hobby. Thanks again for all the spirited comments and views. You know that the next show or store that you go into, you will be looking for the Sportflics Yount error card. You cannot deny that if it were not for freedomcardboard most of you would still not know the yount error existe. Remember he is a Hall of Famer. How many Hall of Famer's have extremely rare error cards?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
1jess1 said:
Freedomcardboard is great for the hobby. Thanks to all the views and comments, card collectors across the country will now be asking card dealers at shows and in stores if they have the Robin Yount Sportflics error card. Most dealers will at first, look at them like they are crazy and will tell them the card does not exist, that is what I have been being told at card shows across the country for the last 25 years. freedomcardboard is provides a great service to the hobby. Thanks again for all the spirited comments and views. You know that the next show or store that you go into, you will be looking for the Sportflics Yount error card. You cannot deny that if it were not for freedomcardboard most of you would still not know the yount error existe. Remember he is a Hall of Famer. How many Hall of Famer's have extremely rare error cards?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Not likely.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
1jess1 said:

You don't also go by the name Don West, do you?

A_Pharis

1jess1 said:

I am going to offer you some 100% serious and sincere advice.

I think you suffer from some sort of mental illness. if you have not been properly diagnosed, I will look up some charities for you to contact for help with your condition.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
Seriously people. STOP POSTING

or I am going to miss my guess of a lock at page 5. :(

You JUST contributed two more posts to it going past page 5....yours and mine. ;)

A_Pharis

no.gif

Edit: Page 6! Booyah!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
mudflap02 said:
I was going to start a thread about the extremely rare Mother's Cookies Jim Rice error, but I will wait until the Yount hype has died down.

I could go for some cookies right now.

Latest posts