Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any decent shops in Michigan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not sure about Detroit although I know there are a few guys on here from that area that may be more helpful.

I'm originally from Kalamazoo and there are two pretty good shops there on Westnedge right off I-94 so if that's the direction you're coming it may be worth your time to stop by.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I just moved to the UP a couple of months ago. I haven't found any in Marquette or Iron Mountain. The closest shop to me is probably in Green Bay. If anyone knows of any shops closer, please let me know.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Their is a shop in ypsilanti, on golfside called Stadium cards and comics. Been dealing with Mark and Chad for about 10-12 years.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
It must have been a while since you've been home! Fanfare and Scotts both suck.

Nothing to see in Kalamazoo or Battle Creek (where I'm from).

B

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Not sure about Detroit although I know there are a few guys on here from that area that may be more helpful.

I'm originally from Kalamazoo and there are two pretty good shops there on Westnedge right off I-94 so if that's the direction you're coming it may be worth your time to stop by.

May 28, 2009
Gibraltar is ok. Good prices on wax and supplies , Not much if you are into prospects. They only have shows there maybe once a month. Maybe 20-25 tables. There is a show on Wednesdays at an elks club on 10 mile and i-75. A couple guys with decent prices on wax , not much else.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts