Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 129 Picks (Facebook Spoilers Included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
G $MONEY$ said:
TBTwinsFan said:
We should get FCB to sponsor a fighter for one, televised fight.

Now THAT would be cool.

that would very cool :cool:

wonder what it costs???

Depends on where you want the logo. Different prices for shirts/shorts/and walk out banners.

And HOLY CRAP what is coming out of Hominicks head?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Etanju said:
G $MONEY$ said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Now THAT would be cool.

wonder what it costs???

Depends on where you want the logo. Different prices for shirts/shorts/and walk out banners.

you know $$$ just a ball park figure on shorts??

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
G $MONEY$ said:
Etanju said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":13lo7sv1]
TBTwinsFan said:

Now THAT would be cool.

wonder what it costs???

you know $$$ just a ball park figure on shorts??[/quote:13lo7sv1]

Depends on the fighter...If it is a up and comer, probably around $250. Middle of the Road vet, probably around $350-$400. Big time fighters, you are looking at $750-$1000

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Update after 11 fights

Seanho....4-7

Me...7-4

Twins...5-6

I WIN!!! You guys can't catch me.

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
GSP couldn't finish a fight to save his life. Very boring fight. GSP still worried about his little cut. Big *****.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
bigredmachine said:
GSP couldn't finish a fight to save his life. Very boring fight. GSP still worried about his little cut. Big *****.

Go ahead and get in there if your so badass. I can guarantee you a cut on the eye is a lot worse then what you think it is. Go ahead...ask me how I know.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Etanju said:
bigredmachine said:

Go ahead and get in there if your so badass. I can guarantee you a cut on the eye is a lot worse then what you think it is. Go ahead...ask me how I know.

:lol: I once got a little sawdust in my eye and it was screwed up for like a week. Scratched the cornea. So, anyone who thinks a "little" cut/scratch in the eye won't mess with you...hasn't had either.

My opinion on the fights...very boring with GSP having a few flashes of great punching. Shields has to be the most boring fighter around but he didn't do that badly for standing with GSP tonight. The Aldo fight was a great one to watch. Such heart by Hominick. In my opinion that was the fight of the night. It's pretty obvious what the knockout of the night was though. Just WOW with that kick. All in all it was a good card IMO.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Final Results After 12 Fights

Seanho....4-8

Me...8-4

Twins...6-6

I am officially retiring from picking fights. Damn....Twins, just picked because I told him to pick the whole card......and he did better than me. ::facepalm:: Ugh...That kick on Randy was straight Karate Kid....Daniel Son knocking out Johnny.

Members online

Latest posts