Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calling out ALL Jesus Montero Collectors Lets see what u got

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
Jesusmontero said:
That collections is amazing. Did you win the top bat in the case on ebay because I tried to win one that looked just like that.

The bat was listed on ebay but I contacted the seller who is a member on here (nyc3) and we worked out something offline. Great addition to the Montero wall!

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Sick collection man.

I've been following him since May of 2006 when B.A. started writing about a 15 year old kid who was built like Travis Hafner.

I followed the numbers until i was able to see him in 2008 at the Single A All Star game in Greensborro. He started at catcher and came in 2nd in the Home Run Derby. Every home run was a line drive to the opposite field with absolutley no effort. Conversly the guy who won was Michael Burgess and he was swinging out of his shoes for every homerun. It was pretty clear who was the better hitter that day.

He looked like the 2nd coming of fellow Venezuelan Miggy Cabrera (another personal fave).

I got his Autograph in the pre-game auto session on a team signed ball (along with Jason Heyward, Freddie Freeman, Madison Bumgarner, Jhoulis Chacin & others). I asked for a photo with him. (never done that before) He put his arm around me for the photo in what i can only describe as a half bear hug. (I posted a story about that years ago, I'm not gonna lie,,,,I felt safe there)

i completed the glossy 1/1 RC Auto Rainbow of his first ever auto card. (also significant in that you get his full autograph)

White, Silver, Black, & Gold.

Picture016.jpg
Picture017.jpg

I also have 15 Chrome RC Auto Refractors, A Bowman Sterling Auto and a Sterling Refractor Auto

scan0010.jpg
scan0008.jpg
scan0006.jpg
scan0004.jpg

Also have several of his 2006 Dual & Triple autos numbered to /2 and /3

Montero2-2.jpg

Montero2-1.jpg

MonteroDuncanA.jpg

MonteroBardA.jpg

MonteroMelanconA.jpg

MonteroMosesRowellA.jpg

MonteroPlaceRodA.jpg

SO yeah, when it comes to Montero, I'm a tad bit biased.

5toolplayer

Mar 12, 2011
PA
Another Montero Gamer added to the Jesus Wall. He better start hitting some bombs in Scranton :grouphug: photo.jpg2photo.jpg

Members online

Latest posts