Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LoMo to auction off cast to benefit cancer research

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I learned too much about prospects from this site when I can see "LoMo" and decipher that it's Logan Morrison before I open the topic up. ::facepalm::

Carry on.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
IndyMann said:
I learned too much about prospects from this site when I can see "LoMo" and decipher that it's Logan Morrison before I open the topic up. ::facepalm::

Carry on.

It's becoming a pretty prevalent nickname, the broadcasters call him that during Marlins games and it has appeared in a couple different MLB.com articles now. Guess it's here to stay.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Kinda cool considering casts are one of the most common signed things. Although, weird at the same time considering it's memorabilia from a bad period.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Casts usually smell like ass when they are taken off, still a neat piece.

+1, I broke my ankle 10 years ago and it smelled so bad when they took it off I almost gagged. Neat item, but I wouldn't want it in my collection.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
Hanley=d-bag!

still cool of LoMo and I'll co-sign with everyone else thats said casts smell when taken off. Broke my foot a few years ago and had my cast removed after 4 months. Smelled like Halloween :oops:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Just a bump to note that this is currently at $1500 with a little over an hour left.

Not a bad chunk of change for a used cast :shock:. Any guesses where it ends?

Members online

Latest posts