Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy Hosmer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Hope Ben doesn't see that. Just picked up a 8 ct. lot of those from him, for $25 per. :mrgreen:

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
Hope Ben doesn't see that. Just picked up a 8 ct. lot of those from him, for $25 per. :mrgreen:

Who is Ben? Is that topprospectalert?

Yep.

Didn't know his first name. But, I asked him about 10 days ago if he wanted to move his off eBay, and he told me he could do a little over $32 each(for 7 of them). I replied back and said I would take them at $215 paypal gift, but never heard back.

So, I guess he left quite a bit of money on the table-unless you bought them before that.

Definitely a good buy for you, at $25 per.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
hail2thevictors said:
Didn't know his first name. But, I asked him about 10 days ago if he wanted to move his off eBay, and he told me he could do a little over $32 each(for 7 of them). I replied back and said I would take them at $215 paypal gift, but never heard back.

So, I guess he left quite a bit of money on the table-unless you bought them before that.

I believe that's the case. He told me he had more, but I could afford only 8 at the time.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
hail2thevictors said:

I believe that's the case. He told me he had more, but I could afford only 8 at the time.

After going through my PM's, it was around April 17.

That makes me feel better if in fact you bought them before I did.

Members online