Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YO! Brooklyn Here

Who is your favorite sweathog?

• Vinny Barbarino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington

• Juan Epstein

• What ????????

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetDude

May 2, 2011
Hello there!
New here but not to trading. I belong to several other boards, and have been trading online for about 2.5 years. I now have several hundred points on these boards collectively,
so even though I know I have to send first here for a bit ::facepalm::
rest assured that you will receive your cards in timely fashion and in good shape. :D

Anyways, I am specifically working on the 2008 Topps Chrome red refractor master set and feel like Ive gobbled up every available one from the other 3 boards I'm on.
I just need 47 more to complete it! :shock:

I also have more normal set needs, going back to 08 and have alot of cards to trade from 2008 topps update,2008 topps chrome,2008 ginter,2009 ginter.2009 topps chrome,2010 Topps opening day S1 S2 and Update, 2010 Upperdeck and 2010 Topps chrome. Also have a few 09 finest and 08 cosigners around. :ugeek:

I am currently focused on finishing off these sets and bulking up on my new favorite metdude, Ike Davis.
I have not purchased any 2011 and dont plan to for awhile.
Just givin youse a heads up is all. :benson:

Finally, I occasioanally enjoy the excessive use of smilies. :lol:

So let the trading begin! :grouphug:
dave

Members online

Latest posts