Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some new Ashley Lelie PC items, game-used and cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
That is pretty darn cool!

Yeah, I think it's really cool and something you don't see that often.
In addition to the plays, there is the player/coaches hotel room information, time (bus, meetings, tv,.....) schedules and what I think is the most interesting section, team scouting report.
The scouting report on the Cardinals kicker (Bill Gramatica) was funny as it references his famous celebration injury (overly excited kicker) with inconsistent power and accuracy; prepare for squib kicks.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
In honor of the Super Bowl, I thought I would post a recent pickup, related to the Seahawks.

Wayne Hunter 2006 Super Bowl Player Pass Autograph

Now a few pickups that put me a little closer to completing my 2002 year Lelie rookie set.

I didn't know about this variation and I'm not sure which is the common but I picked up this 2002 Ashley Lelie Pacific Auto to go along with the "wave" version that I already had.

2002 Ashley Lelie Gridiron Kings Chicago Collection /5

2002 Ashley Lelie Sage Auto /50

2002 Ashley Lelie Pacific Adrenaline Red

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
Almost a year from my last update. Not much progress made but I did recently run into these nice uncut Rookie Premier auto prints.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Those uncut sheets are outstanding ! Now I'll have to be on the prowl for the McCown ! Great additions !

Members online

Latest posts