Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I love Walmart (Harper)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
Just bought 10 rack (value) packs and got this baby:

HarperBlueAuto.jpg

Do I hold or sell?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
For every 1 of you, there are 100 people screaming about how brutal their retail breaks were :lol: :lol:

That is pretty freaking crazy, for 10 rack packs! Well done. Did you happen to make the "people of WalMart" site while you were shopping there? That is the real question here.

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
hail2thevictors said:
For every 1 of you, there are 100 people screaming about how brutal their retail breaks were :lol: :lol:

That is pretty freaking crazy, for 10 rack packs! Well done. Did you happen to make the "people of WalMart" site while you were shopping there? That is the real question here.

I have had plenty of breaks that weren't worth mentioning. It will average out over the long haul.

I try to not look around too much while I'm in that store. :D

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I did 26 Blasters, 50+ rack packs and 36 loose packs with no Harper :| Very nice job! (For the record I have no complaints with what I got)

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
im happy with the base non auto i got lol, cant beleive some of the pulls you guys get. maybe i have to spend more though lol my 2 blasters and 5 rack packs looks pretty weak aginst some of you guys

Latest posts