Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tigers Tickets 5/28 Vs Boston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Looking to buy either 4-6 tickets to the Tigers v. Red Sox on 5/28 where is the safest an cheapest place to buy tickets online. Never had to do online ticket purchase.

Thanks in advance...

May 28, 2009
I have bought pretty good seats from 2 different sellers on e-bay. Both had the tickets to me the day after i paid. Primeticketsvc. and Brianckww. Both very good to deal with .

Voices

Feb 5, 2011
Check craigslist also a few days before, from someone that cant make it to the game as well.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
t3dudek said:
Looking to buy either 4-6 tickets to the Tigers v. Red Sox on 5/28 where is the safest an cheapest place to buy tickets online. Never had to do online ticket purchase.

Thanks in advance...

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy them on the Tigers website? Or are they cheaper on ebay and other secondary markets? I just checked and found 6 seats in multiple sections and price points as low as $18 per ticket.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
I would go the ebay route, I always use it when I go to Tigers games and never had an issue... just deal with a trustworthy (good feedback %) seller.

Shep :ugeek:

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
shephech said:
I would go the ebay route, I always use it when I go to Tigers games and never had an issue... just deal with a trustworthy (good feedback %) seller.

Do they typically sell cheaper than face value on ebay? I just assumed that buying them directly through the team at face value would be the preferred method. Guess I am too used to Red Sox tickets being way over face value on ebay that I don't typically think it is a great place to look.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
AndruwHRJones said:
shephech said:

Do they typically sell cheaper than face value on ebay? I just assumed that buying them directly through the team at face value would be the preferred method. Guess I am too used to Red Sox tickets being way over face value on ebay that I don't typically think it is a great place to look.

I get mine usually alot cheaper then from the team (Box Office) and stubhub... I use ebay all the time now because that's where I find the best deals.

Good Luck.

Shep :ugeek: :ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts