Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June Group Sub Discussion Thread 7/12 10 day due

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the June Sub!

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Re: June Group Sub Discussion Thread

1. Are autograph submissions only for certified autos, or does this also include autos that I'd like to have certified? I know that BGS and JSA recently formed an agreement, and I wanted to know if the group sub included the BGS/JSA deal

2. Can I send an oversized card as part of the group sub? I have a 1993 Score Dimaggio certified auto, and it's bigger than the usual 3.5 x 2.5.

I've never submitted cards to be graded before, so I'm sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks in advance.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

gmarutiak said:
1. Are autograph submissions only for certified autos it is only for autos that came out of packs on a card - sticker or on-card, or does this also include autos that I'd like to have certified - no it doesn't, that's the JSA threads you'll see in this forum? I know that BGS and JSA recently formed an agreement, and I wanted to know if the group sub included the BGS/JSA deal - again, no, those are the separate threads.

2. Can I send an oversized card as part of the group sub? I have a 1993 Score Dimaggio certified auto, and it's bigger than the usual 3.5 x 2.5. - yes, you can send that, we've graded that card through the bulk sub before actually!

I've never submitted cards to be graded before, so I'm sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks in advance.

answers above in red.

rletlow

May 20, 2011

First time submitting.
2 questions
1. Can we send the cards in a magnetic holder, or do they need to packaged per becket guidelines?
2. I am submitting 6 cards total with 20 day turnaround. Is this the correct price?

5 Auto cards = $40.72
1 Non-Auto =$7.89
Total paypal $48.61

I want to make sure these are the correct amounts and I package correctly.

Thanks.

richtree

Jan 4, 2010

I have 20 - 40 (1989 Bill Ripken F Face Errors that I want to get in this months sub)..

Is it too late??? can someone help me out I will pack and ship tomorrrow....

thanks !!!!

rich
[email protected]

richtree

Jan 4, 2010

I just assume that everything went out and everything was received, etc...

It may help in your group subs to put the date mailed, date and time received, etc....

Maybe it is here and I am missing it....

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

richtree said:
I just assume that everything went out and everything was received, etc...

It may help in your group subs to put the date mailed, date and time received, etc....

Maybe it is here and I am missing it....

It runs on the same timeframe each and every month given a day or two here or there...so there's no reason to keep repeating those times over and over again. When I get a date that the subs will pop, that's when I'll post for sure!

marterburn

phil, i know you use the paypal address to ship the cards back to us. Do you do that right when you send them back, or is the address previously recorded.

I ask because we're moving, we will be moved by the time the sub gets back. My PP addy will updated by that time.

I'm pretty sure i know the answer, just making sure here.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

marterburn said:
phil, i know you use the paypal address to ship the cards back to us. Do you do that right when you send them back, or is the address previously recorded.

I ask because we're moving, we will be moved by the time the sub gets back. My PP addy will updated by that time.

I'm pretty sure i know the answer, just making sure here.

i think it should go to the address that is there at the time i ship them back to you, shouldn't be an issue.
afrobandit said:
Any word on when the 10 days pop?

working on finding that out!

Members online

Latest posts