Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SWEET DARREN MCFADDEN STEAL!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Wrong board and not a steal..thats what they go for Landon.

[ebay:1dd4vg5q]150321007238[/ebay:1dd4vg5q]

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I don't understand how anyone can consider an auction that doesn't have a bad title a steal. Steal's can only be considered as such if they're BIN'd or won at auction due to a crappy listing. This had neither, so it's just the price.

With that being said, still a nice card :D

G

Snaps. Don't you just hate when you think you got a steal but no one else thinks so.
I say go away haters. If the guy wanted to call it a steal let it be. So it maybe the going
price no need to pimp slap the man. :D

Landon you got yourself a nice card at a good price. You go girl. LOL Boy

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
JEA2880 said:
I don't understand how anyone can consider an auction that doesn't have a bad title a steal. Steal's can only be considered as such if they're BIN'd or won at auction due to a crappy listing. This had neither, so it's just the price.

With that being said, still a nice card :D
I've had a bunch of steals that were auctions. Sometimes cards just get overlooked, especially at strange ending times.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Not a steal at all, but 'tis a nice card. He's way way overrated, still. Hopefully for you he actually picks it up next year.

Members online