Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I picked up Daniel Descalso Game Used Cleats and Game Used Batting Gloves today. Cost me $325 but well worth it as neither come up very often. Also got 5 things signed by him this past weekend.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
I picked up Daniel Descalso Game Used Cleats and Game Used Batting Gloves today. Cost me $325 but well worth it as neither come up very often. Also got 5 things signed by him this past weekend.

Sounds like a good deal. 3monkeysports has them for 350.00 from this recent signing. Is that the one you went to in St Charles?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Sounds like a good deal. 3monkeysports has them for 350.00 from this recent signing. Is that the one you went to in St Charles?
Yeah the 3 Monkey signing is what I went to. One of the guys who runs that company knows about my collection and offered to put a pair of batting gloves and cleats aside for me if I wanted them. So I went ahead and did it because they hardly ever come up. I wish I had unlimited cash flow so that I could buy another pair of cleats and another pair of batting gloves

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
You're kidding, right?Blazek just named the player heading the other way.Thought I would win a red wave, but lost out on it.Oh well, one of the other 24 will eventually show up.

I was never all that big on Blazek, he doesn't seem as dynamic as the other arms. What red wave did you miss out on?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was never all that big on Blazek, he doesn't seem as dynamic as the other arms. What red wave did you miss out on?

I haven't been able to watch many games this year, but when I listen on radio Blazek was knocked around.He's still young, so he could have a nice career.But Cardinals have lots of young arms to replace him anyway.

Lost out on a Martinez red wave I wanted.Was only at $10 with 6 minutes left, but as usual, skyrocketed after that.Will look to pick up one later.Those red wave cards look sharp, Topps hit a home run on those.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA

I went to this show, was highly disappointed. Considering the autograph line up, there weren't many people, and even fewer dealers. St. Louis is a weird market for sports cards I've realized over the years. No one wants really nice stuff, everyone just wants/sells low price point stuff in quantity. It's bizarre. I was carrying around nicer stuff I was looking to trade in my backpack than there was in probably the entire room combined...

I haven't been to what used to be the Two Hearts show since it changed venues, but always hear it's got at least twice as many dealers and a lot better attendance.

I did get to go to two games though, so it wasn't like I drove down just for the card show...

P.S. Matt Adams looks smaller in person than he does on TV

SFeistel

Aug 28, 2013
Evansville, IN
Hey GUYS!! Just getting started on this site and this will be my HOME for the future. Just wanted to share my photo bucket and always look forward to hearing from other Cardinals collectors. Have started to Super Collect Holliday, so always keep me in mind for autos, relics and numbered from Matt if can be. Thanks!!!

sfeistel85's Library | Photobucket

Stephen

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Hey Cards Collectors. I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Carlos Martinez Blue Refractor if anyone is interested in trading a chrome auto or two for it.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Sf I super collect Holliday now and currently have over 800 of his cards about 40 something 1/1 about 78 autos and tons of serial #rs let me know what you have if you have any doubles. I have tons

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I went to this show, was highly disappointed. Considering the autograph line up, there weren't many people, and even fewer dealers. St. Louis is a weird market for sports cards I've realized over the years. No one wants really nice stuff, everyone just wants/sells low price point stuff in quantity. It's bizarre. I was carrying around nicer stuff I was looking to trade in my backpack than there was in probably the entire room combined...

I haven't been to what used to be the Two Hearts show since it changed venues, but always hear it's got at least twice as many dealers and a lot better attendance.

I did get to go to two games though, so it wasn't like I drove down just for the card show...

P.S. Matt Adams looks smaller in person than he does on TV

What did you have for trade?

Members online

Latest posts