Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
That was huge! Love watching Freese go opposite field.
freese.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
rookieaddict said:
SINFULONE said:
I won this Cox canary recently.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/350490336608?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I was a player on this canary, but didn't get it.Hell, even the Rasmus sold for around the same amount.

[ebay][/ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/220856722103?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cool card. Gotta love a 1/1. Can't believe how high that Yadi went. I picked up a big Molina the other day, can't wait to post a scan when it's in hand!

I don't know why the hell the eBay links won't work, guess I messed something up again.Oh well, you can figure it out.I was the high bidder on the Swagerty signed Superfractor, but lost it at the end.

Those canaries are sweet, I had to have one.Thought I might get the Molina, but someone else can have it for $180.FYI, I bought a Molina Superfractor for $50 from Bowman Chrome last year...

Berkman is signed for another year!At least there is a backup plan if Pujols bolts.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
goep23 said:
Ryan The Orange said:
This is crazy. Two and a half back, series with Mets, Cubs, Lastros left... Braves play Phillies.

#sittingonedgeofseat

I love it too!! but our record against the crappy teams is usually not that good...

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if they caught the Braves, and then they either tanked against the Cubs or Astros.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
SINFULONE said:
goep23 said:
Ryan The Orange said:
This is crazy. Two and a half back, series with Mets, Cubs, Lastros left... Braves play Phillies.

#sittingonedgeofseat

I love it too!! but our record against the crappy teams is usually not that good...

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if they caught the Braves, and then they either tanked against the Cubs or Astros.

Right on que they choke, only to the Mets rather than the Scrubs or Astros!What a nice job the crap bullpen and shoddy defense did on blowing the game!<sarcastic applause>

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I knew this damn team would come up short when it mattered most, regardless of the recent hot streak.Bullpen and garbage defense have blown too many games all year, it was only a matter of time before it bit them again.I'm glad I didn't watch this game on TV, something would have been broken.Hopefully, Sanchez will stay off the DL next year and bring some stability in the 9th inning.

At least they choked against the Mets instead of the Scrubs.It would have been a long winter after blowing the Wild Card against the the Scrubs.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Ryan The Orange said:
PujolsCollector said:
So are the cardinals out of it? I mean mathimatically.

No... We are two games back of the Braves. We both have six games left.
Thanks me and a friend were arguing I said they still had a chance and he said they are mathimatically done I told him check his math.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Ryan The Orange said:
PujolsCollector said:

Thanks me and a friend were arguing I said they still had a chance and he said they are mathimatically done I told him check his math.

You sound like a couple of ******* St. Louis kids that buy the T-Shirts but don't have a clue...it's simple ******* math...think before you post.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Went to the game today & sat through the delay.

Was looking great until the 9th. So frustrating.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Ouch I think we may prevail on this one
The Braves have a tough schedule if the Phils play the normal starters
The natties have been rolling the Phils

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Ryan The Orange said:
PujolsCollector said:

You sound like a couple of ******* St. Louis kids that buy the T-Shirts but don't have a clue...it's simple fracking math...think before you post.
The only reason I put it is so that I can show him he is an idiot. I do much more than buy the shirt by the way. I am the most baseball smart person at my school I love when people give me trivia questions in the hall. Calling me a ******* makes you so cool. Get a life tool.

goep23

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
SINFULONE said:
goep23 said:
Ryan The Orange said:

#sittingonedgeofseat

Right on que they choke, only to the Mets rather than the Scrubs or Astros!What a nice job the crap bullpen and shoddy defense did on blowing the game!<sarcastic applause>

Perfect fit on Izzy appreciation day...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Ryan The Orange said:
PujolsCollector said:

You sound like a couple of ******* St. Louis kids that buy the T-Shirts but don't have a clue...it's simple fracking math...think before you post.
The only reason I put it is so that I can show him he is an idiot. I do much more than buy the shirt by the way. I am the most baseball smart person at my school I love when people give me trivia questions in the hall. Calling me a ******* makes you so cool. Get a life tool.

You should think about how you come off instead of rushing to make a post. You didn't need the board to reaffirm your answer. It should have taken a 5 second explanation to your friend and your friend should have immediately said, "Oh, yeah."

Sorry if I was a little harsh. But, I think you'd do well to take my advice about thinking before you type sometimes.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
goep23 said:
SINFULONE said:
SINFULONE said:
goep23 said:
Ryan The Orange said:

#sittingonedgeofseat

Perfect fit on Izzy appreciation day...

Funny thing is he was briefly closing for the Mets this year.Guy has been around forever, I thought he was washed up 5 years ago and he's still pitching.What was the giveaway for him?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Ryan The Orange said:
[quote="PujolsCollector":fm3eicll]So are the cardinals out of it? I mean mathimatically.

You should think about how you come off instead of rushing to make a post. You didn't need the board to reaffirm your answer. It should have taken a 5 second explanation to your friend and your friend should have immediately said, "Oh, yeah."

Sorry if I was a little harsh. But, I think you'd do well to take my advice about thinking before you type sometimes.[/quote:fm3eicll]

That's kind of bold to have a 1/1 signed in person, but where did Miller sign your plate?Springfield?Red ink is sharp.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
[quote="Ryan The Orange":k1s2t7z1][quote="PujolsCollector":k1s2t7z1]So are the cardinals out of it? I mean mathimatically.

Sorry if I was a little harsh. But, I think you'd do well to take my advice about thinking before you type sometimes.[/quote:k1s2t7z1]

That's kind of bold to have a 1/1 signed in person, but where did Miller sign your plate?Springfield?Red ink is sharp.[/quote:k1s2t7z1]

I'm bold.

Shelby signed it in Springfield right after his call up. I told him it was a 1/1 and he said, "I better do a good job then." Yes, it was Red Sharpie.

I bought the plate for $23 right when it came out. 1/1, in person, red ink....oh yeahhhh! BTW, I love it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
SINFULONE said:
Adamsince1981 said:
PujolsCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:
[quote="PujolsCollector":3e2osghb][quote="Ryan The Orange":3e2osghb][quote="PujolsCollector":3e2osghb]So are the cardinals out of it? I mean mathimatically.

Sorry if I was a little harsh. But, I think you'd do well to take my advice about thinking before you type sometimes.[/quote:3e2osghb]

That's kind of bold to have a 1/1 signed in person, but where did Miller sign your plate?Springfield?Red ink is sharp.[/quote:3e2osghb]

I'm bold.

Shelby signed it in Springfield right after his call up. I told him it was a 1/1 and he said, "I better do a good job then." Yes, it was Red Sharpie.

I bought the plate for $23 right when it came out. 1/1, in person, red ink....oh yeahhhh! BTW, I love it.[/quote:3e2osghb]

I'm bold in a way, just got some new infared/bright orange Adidas Climacool.Just bold in a different way.

$23 for the plate is a good deal, I saw some of his and Cox's plates, but I just don't like them.I almost met Miller at a game in Springfield, but the line was too long and they cut it off.Whatever happened to him at the end of the year.I heard he was suspended, but don't recall for how long.Hope he stays straight.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Shelby was suspended for drinking, but there was a shouting match involved as well, basically behavior unbecoming...

Members online