Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Well Gibson and Brock messed up my picture. Not messed up horribly its just not where I wanted it signed. They signed across their bodies insted of across the lower portion. Will post pics in a minute.

You weren't there to have it signed?I'm sure it looks nice regardless.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
YESSSSSSS

Kozma.jpg

Did you see the red refractor that is up?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'm sending a bouqet of flowers to the Nationals for shutting Strasburg down.Hard to believe they pulled that game out last night.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Did you see the red refractor that is up?
It was up last week at $129.99 and got no bids. If they had won the World Series like that last night, it would be going for insanity prices. If they get past the NLCS it might be worth the investment. I was looking up Kozma stuff, just last week a orange refractor auto sold for $43, wish I had seen it then. I've got a gold, but orange is better :) I'm actually really mad at myself for selling my Sterling Black auto BGS 9.5 a couple weeks back. After reading the Post Dispatch one day where they called Kozma a failed prospect, I got it in my head that I didn't need it any more...whoops haha

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
You got some nice stuff from what I gave you for it anyway.I am almost tempted to list it though.Wonder what it would go for...

Oh, I agree. Not sure it would go for much more now than when I sold it to you, but if he continues this hot streak through the WS it could be!

Wainwright

May 15, 2012
It was up last week at $129.99 and got no bids. If they had won the World Series like that last night, it would be going for insanity prices. If they get past the NLCS it might be worth the investment. I was looking up Kozma stuff, just last week a orange refractor auto sold for $43, wish I had seen it then. I've got a gold, but orange is better :) I'm actually really mad at myself for selling my Sterling Black auto BGS 9.5 a couple weeks back. After reading the Post Dispatch one day where they called Kozma a failed prospect, I got it in my head that I didn't need it any more...whoops haha

That was me that sold the Orange. It has yet to have been paid for. I sold my whole collection. Maybe a week early. I had his GU set 1 home jersey from last year that he most
liklely got his first MLB hit in and the Sterling 1/1

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
That was me that sold the Orange. It has yet to have been paid for. I sold my whole collection. Maybe a week early. I had his GU set 1 home jersey from last year that he most
liklely got his first MLB hit in and the Sterling 1/1

Yeah, I've got a Sterling Black 9.5 and a Sterling printing plate auto 1/1 I'm trying to figure out when to sell myself.
kozmas.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yea alot of stuff got listed last night of Descalso but nothing all that rare. Nothing really sold to well either. I had my cell phone next to me ready to make phone calls for money to buy something nice last night. I was just thinkin someone has a 1/1 that they are going to list. Really crazy. If Descalso keeps it up there are going to be alot of "fans" next year. Lol last night this kid posted on facebook that he has been a fan since before anyone knew who he was, I posted ive been a fan since Spring Training 2010 Shut Up then the link to my collection and he deleted his post.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Yea alot of stuff got listed last night of Descalso but nothing all that rare. Nothing really sold to well either. I had my cell phone next to me ready to make phone calls for money to buy something nice last night. I was just thinkin someone has a 1/1 that they are going to list. Really crazy. If Descalso keeps it up there are going to be alot of "fans" next year. Lol last night this kid posted on facebook that he has been a fan since before anyone knew who he was, I posted ive been a fan since Spring Training 2010 Shut Up then the link to my collection and he deleted his post.
I've got a 1/1, but I'm not gonna list it, unless he wins Worlds Series MVP, then I would be nuts not to! Wish I had listed my Freese Topps Chrome Red Auto last year...

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I've got a 1/1, but I'm not gonna list it, unless he wins Worlds Series MVP, then I would be nuts not to! Wish I had listed my Freese Topps Chrome Red Auto last year...

Man oh man was it nice to get paid off on Freese cards last year. Would love to see something similar for Deacalso, Craig, or Kozma this year.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Man oh man was it nice to get paid off on Freese cards last year. Would love to see something similar for Deacalso, Craig, or Kozma this year.

EASY with what we wish for rookieaddict! If there is going to be a superstardom type player I hope its craig or Kozma. I cant afford Descalso having a postseason like freese did. I mean Freese autoed WS balls were going 250+ at one point. Really really could not afford a Descalso thing like that. Honestly that would force me to sell my collection.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
EASY with what we wish for rookieaddict! If there is going to be a superstardom type player I hope its craig or Kozma. I cant afford Descalso having a postseason like freese did. I mean Freese autoed WS balls were going 250+ at one point. Really really could not afford a Descalso thing like that. Honestly that would force me to sell my collection.

Yeah, you'd make a mint and move on to the next one

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yeah, you'd make a mint and move on to the next one

Oh yeah if he had a steller postseason I would make bank. I would feel bad because so many people sent me cards for free because I said I would have it pc for ever. a guy took a 30 dollar loss just so i could have a card in my collection. Some truly amazing people have helped me with my collection, and I cant thank them enough

Members online