Page 78 of 212 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3172

Thread: St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

@DARRONHICKS
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also this guy on eBay keeps listing this autograph finest rainbow for like 235. Honestly for me to be comfortable on that lot I would have to be at like 135. I would keep the Purple auto and piece out the rest. But the prices of the cards are all under 10.00 so i would for sure lose money at 235 and cant afford it.
    CLICK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTION

Signature courtesy of JBel4331

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I found this thread a couple weeks ago. There's a lot of cool people on here with a lot of cool stuff. Figure it's time to introduce myself: My name is Zach. I own/manage a comic book shop in Iowa City, Iowa. I've been a Cardinals fan since I can remember. My favorite player growing up was Ozzie Smith. Nowadays it's hard to nail down a favorite, as the teams of the past few years have produced some greats. I'd have to rank Edmond, Carpenter, Wainwright, Craig & Jon Jay as my Top 5 of the past 10 years or so (in no particular order). When it comes to collecting, I like to pick stuff that's hard to find and fairly unique. There's no challenge otherwise! I focus mostly on Cardinals players past and present (not so much the future, rookie speculating isn't my thing for the most part). I like to have themes to what I collect. My goal is to have the coolest auto/jersey/patch/bat (or any combination of these) card for any player who has appeared in an MLB game with the birds on the bat. But the card has to have them either pictured in a Cardinals uniform or relics from Cardinals uniforms. I'm also working on a complete collection of Cardinals Topps Heritage & Topps Archives auto/relic/combo cards, a complete set of all the Topps Cardinals All Star auto/relic/combo cards from over the years, and any World Series related cards. Other stuff I'm into: HOF'ers from the 1950's (my dad still has his Topps sets from 1956 - 1960 from his childhood. He was a big supporter of my habit as a kid so those players hold a special place in my heart), stars from when I was growing up (late 80's - mid 90's) and a couple other cards that I like (Upper Deck Black, Topps Museum Collection Jumbo Lumber cards, Drew Bledsoe stuff and 90's Chicago Bulls Championship era players). I thought it'd be fun to post scans of some of my good stuff, in hopes of swapping stories with other Cardinals collectors and hopefully finding some leads on stuff I'm needing So, here we go (I'll be posting them by theme in seperate posts!)
    Last edited by heartyourlife; 10-09-2012 at 12:12 AM.

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CARDINALS PLAYER CARDS

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CARDINALS ALL-STAR CARDS

I went to the All-Star game at Busch Stadium in 2009. It really sparked my interest in the All-Star cards. So since the game was at my favorite team's home stadium, I decided to put together a set of all the cards Topps released from the game. I'm four cards shy (need the David Wright & Evan Longoria jumbo patch auto cards, a Molina In The Letter patch and a Pujols jumbo patch - I know a guy who has three of these and he won't sell them to me haha). It includes all the regular jersey cards, all the gold jersey cards #/50, all the jersey autos, all the dual jerseys, all the triple jerseys, all the jumbo patch autos, and the In The Letter & jumbo patch cards for all the Cardinals players...
    Last edited by heartyourlife; 10-09-2012 at 01:05 AM.

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CARDINALS WORLD SERIES CARDS

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

125 DIFFERENT TOPPS HERITAGE CARDINALS AUTO/RELIC/COMBO CARDS & 34 ARCHIVES

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUSIAL MODEL GLOVE, MARION MODEL GLOVES (SIGNED), DOAK MODEL GLOVE

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MATT HOLLIDAY OUT #7 (JERSEY #) FROM 2011 HOME RUN DERBY CARLOS BELTRAN OUT #3 (JERSEY #) FROM 2012 HOME RUN DERBY GAME USED 2ND & 3RD BASES FROM 2011 NLDS GAME 3 AT BUSCH STADIUM

Junior Member KenBoyerCollector's Avatar
     pujolsfaninny
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... (jaw hits floor).... Brilliant collection! I love them all! Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard!
    PC: Albert Pujols, Carson Kelly, Cardinal IP/TTM, and Cardinal PSA DNA

@Rookieaddict
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously? You come in here and big league all of us like that? Haha, that's generally not the stuff I collect but you may be changing my mind! That is an amazing collection let us know when you upgrade pieces so we can pick up your scraps!
    Collecting Cardinals RC's Back To 1948, Low Grade PSA HOF RC's
    & Low Grade PSA Pre War Cardinals

frostycollects
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I would sneak in here and ask you Cardinals collectors if any of you happen to have 2011 Gypsy Queen leather minis (#ed to 10). Please let me know what you have even if they're not for sale/trade...for sake of knowing where certain examples are.

heartyourlife, very, very nice stuff!
    Collecting 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Leather Minis (#/10)
    Now at 327/350 - Updated 07/01/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty Incredible Stuff heartyourlife. Thank you for sharing.

whynotmakeyourself
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rookieaddict View Post
    Seriously? You come in here and big league all of us like that? Haha, that's generally not the stuff I collect but you may be changing my mind! That is an amazing collection let us know when you upgrade pieces so we can pick up your scraps!
    Hahaha my bad. I'll head back to the minors Seriously though, not my intentions at all, just wanting to share cool Cardinals stuff with other Cardinals lovers! As long as you love the Cardinals, collect what you like, I may have a bit higher taste than most, but I can appreciate anyone having a passion for what they are into card wise.

I'd love to see some of everyone's favorites! There so much stuff out there that never gets seen. I love seeing something that I didn't know existed...

@DARRONHICKS
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy mother of god. heartyourlife good stuff man! Lol wow. He comes in and just destroys like every other collection on here simply amazing. Im not sure if it is the best Cardinals card collection on here but it has to be very close. I believe George has a pretty impressive Cardinals collection also.
    CLICK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTION

Signature courtesy of JBel4331

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heartyourlife View Post
    I went to the All-Star game at Busch Stadium in 2009. It really sparked my interest in the All-Star cards. So since the game was at my favorite team's home stadium, I decided to put together a set of all the cards Topps released from the game. I'm four cards shy (need the David Wright & Evan Longoria jumbo patch auto cards, a Molina In The Letter patch and a Pujols jumbo patch - I know a guy who has three of these and he won't sell them to me haha). It includes all the regular jersey cards, all the gold jersey cards #/50, all the jersey autos, all the dual jerseys, all the triple jerseys, all the jumbo patch autos, and the In The Letter & jumbo patch cards for all the Cardinals players...
    Amazing stuff there.You probably have everyone else's collection on here skunked.