Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Skorris CCBC said:
That's not a bad price.
Couple ended lower but not bad in my opinion. Descalso is in like every topps product this year which sucks because I just keep getting farther and farther from havin all the cards and It is getting really expensive too.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I haven't got anything since that Salas & Jay.

Always feel like my money is better off used elsewhere..

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Any of you guys interested in Cardinal Crusades? I have all but McGwire. I am selling them by player and all three colors together (Red, Purple, and Green) sorry not breaking up color runs.

morris.jpg

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
craiger122003 said:
Gil how much on Holliday >>??
We need a series run time for a 14 game winner streak
Anyways I hope me make a move or two

$10.34 delivered. Looked like a $3-$4 cheaper than most Holliday completed auctions.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Oh also picked up a 2006 Game Used World Series ball for $37.00 I don't know what game it is from but it is authentic because it came from a players collection that was put on consignment through a California based company. It is rubbed with Lena Blackburn Rubbing Mud and has field dirt on it also I think a bat mark. During BP they used regular balls (I know because I was at the STL games) so I would say 99% Authentic Game used.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
I'm thinking about posting a thread with my entire Descalso collection but it is sort of small so idk if I will.

Just post it in here, we'll all appreciate it regardless of size

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Got a few cards in today

Lindy McDaniel for my Cardinals certified auto PC
mcdaniel.jpg

2004 Yadier Molina Donruss World Series Holofoil 100 /38/100...my 54th different Yadi RC
yadiws04.jpg

Joe Kelly 2008 Upper Deck National Team Patch Auto
kellypatch.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Ok I have a weird deal for someone if they are interested. There is an auction that is current that I want for my PC but don't have the money to get it. If someone can buy it (up to $35 is the most you will have to bid for me. it is at 10 right now.) I will trade a David Freese signed ROMLB for it after you get it in hand, I highly doubt that it will get high like in the mid 20's is what im guessing. Please pm me if you can.It has 1 day and 1 hour as of 7:07 Central Standard time on 7/25/2011

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Wow, someone bold enough to admit they spent a lot of Rasmus items.I too, spent a bunch on Rasmus stuff.I guess it's a good thing his Superfractor or red refractor showed up, I would have spent a fortune on that.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I have a Rasmus Rawlings Big Stick that's auto'ed. Don't know what to do with it now. :(

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
SINFULONE said:
Wow, someone bold enough to admit they spent a lot of Rasmus items.I too, spent a bunch on Rasmus stuff.I guess it's a good thing his Superfractor or red refractor showed up, I would have spent a fortune on that.

I have 1 Rasmus RC that could be considered high end: TC Red Xfractor

The autographs I have are IP 05 Heritage rookies.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Any of you guys interested in buy a large lot of Cardinal prospects? Lots of color and auto's. Changing my focus a little, I can get you a list if interested. Could split up if there is a specific player you're looking for or if you want all of a certain type of parallel, just ask. Thanks

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
SINFULONE said:

I have 1 Rasmus RC that could be considered high end: TC Red Xfractor

The autographs I have are IP 05 Heritage rookies.

Consider yourself lucky that's all you spent.I spent $100 alone on one of his Topps Triple Threads patches.I wonder what the guy with his Superfractor and red refractor rookie is going to do now?

Members online

Latest posts