Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I will raise you with :D

scan0003.jpg

hendu29

Jan 15, 2010
New York
I'm fairly new here, but I am a long-time Cardinal collector. My bucket is a mess and is like two or three years behind. I might just take a weekend to scan them all.

Currently, I am working on my Ken Boyer PC. Here are some of the recent pick-ups

001b-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

001b.jpg

001e.jpg

Here are some Decalsos that I have:

015.jpg

015sssss.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Love that blue Descalso, I met him today $40 for 4 autographs 2 cards, Mlb Debut ticket, ROMLB. Super cool even started laughing when I told him that I have spent close to $100 dollars on cards and autographs of him. He said he was glad he had fans ahahah. Pics will be up later for your viewing pleasure jk, you do not want to see my ugly face :D

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
hendu29 said:
I'm fairly new here, but I am a long-time Cardinal collector. My bucket is a mess and is like two or three years behind. I might just take a weekend to scan them all.

Currently, I am working on my Ken Boyer PC. Here are some of the recent pick-ups

001b-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

001b.jpg

001e.jpg

Nice! I need one of those Mantle/Boyers but they are always overpriced or in bad shape. I have an extra 59 in decent shape if you are looking for one.

hendu29

Jan 15, 2010
New York
Yeah, I lucked out on the Mantle/Boyer. Got it off ebay for $20 dlvd. The picture appeared to be taken from a camera phone. It looked good and took a chance. I have the 59. Looking for 1955 (RC) and 1963 in decent shape as well as the 62 Topps Batting Champs.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
hendu29 said:
Yeah, I lucked out on the Mantle/Boyer. Got it off ebay for $20 dlvd. The picture appeared to be taken from a camera phone. It looked good and took a chance. I have the 59. Looking for 1955 (RC) and 1963 in decent shape as well as the 62 Topps Batting Champs.

I've got a few 55's at home. I'll look and see what kind of condition they're in and send you some scans.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
IMG_9426.jpg
Me, meeting Daniel Descalso today at Mike Shannons in STL. :cool: In case you were wondering im the one on the left that don't look like Descalso :lol: . Most expensive cookie ever $10.00 but you got the autograph on anything you want. I had 4 things done at $10 each it was for charity so its whatever

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Love the Ken Boyer stuff! I believe I still have a few laying around here.

Excited to see Matt Carpenter get the call!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I just picked this up..

Oh, what could have been. I still remember the 10 inning shutout against Clemens.

!B4odqsQ!Wk~$(KGrHqMOKjkEyO9WzuF,BMqkgZkbKw~~_3.jpg

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Something you don't see everyday. This card came directly from the collection of Curt Flood. Letter got a bit messed up but I love the card. Scan doesn't do signature justice.

curtflood.jpg
curtfloodletter.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Oh and the picture is right after I told him I have spent over 100 dollars on cards and autographs of him in the last month he was just starting to laugh in that one. Super nice guy it seems even though he has not stopped for me outside of the stadium yet.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I really don't have much left, but here's some of my favorites.

I got the Ludwick back in 2007, right after he was called up. They had one of those autograph nights at Busch on the ramps. He said the signature on the card, the Topps Contract signature, was "just a quickie."

I actually have an entire mantel full of stuff, just no scans.

LudwickRyan2003ToppsHeritageIPAutog.jpgMarisRoger1968Topps.jpgMolinaYadier2005LeafRookiesProspect.jpgJonesDaryl2005BowmanHeritageFYPrint.jpg
KileDarryl2002ToppsChromeRefractor.jpgSlaughterEnos1989SwellAutographPSA.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
rookieaddict said:
hendu29 said:

I've got a few 55's at home. I'll look and see what kind of condition they're in and send you some scans.

I took a look, only had one extra...and it's very very rough