Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
125 DIFFERENT TOPPS HERITAGE CARDINALS AUTO/RELIC/COMBO CARDS & 34 ARCHIVES

heritage.jpg

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
MATT HOLLIDAY OUT #7 (JERSEY #) FROM 2011 HOME RUN DERBY
HollidayHRD.jpg
CARLOS BELTRAN OUT #3 (JERSEY #) FROM 2012 HOME RUN DERBY
BeltranHRD.jpg
GAME USED 2ND & 3RD BASES FROM 2011 NLDS GAME 3 AT BUSCH STADIUM
2011WS.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Seriously? You come in here and big league all of us like that? Haha, that's generally not the stuff I collect but you may be changing my mind! That is an amazing collection let us know when you upgrade pieces so we can pick up your scraps!

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Thought I would sneak in here and ask you Cardinals collectors if any of you happen to have 2011 Gypsy Queen leather minis (#ed to 10). Please let me know what you have even if they're not for sale/trade...for sake of knowing where certain examples are.

heartyourlife, very, very nice stuff!

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Seriously? You come in here and big league all of us like that? Haha, that's generally not the stuff I collect but you may be changing my mind! That is an amazing collection let us know when you upgrade pieces so we can pick up your scraps!

Hahaha my bad. I'll head back to the minors :p Seriously though, not my intentions at all, just wanting to share cool Cardinals stuff with other Cardinals lovers! As long as you love the Cardinals, collect what you like, I may have a bit higher taste than most, but I can appreciate anyone having a passion for what they are into card wise.

I'd love to see some of everyone's favorites! There so much stuff out there that never gets seen. I love seeing something that I didn't know existed...

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Holy mother of god. heartyourlife good stuff man! Lol wow. He comes in and just destroys like every other collection on here simply amazing. Im not sure if it is the best Cardinals card collection on here but it has to be very close. I believe George has a pretty impressive Cardinals collection also.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I went to the All-Star game at Busch Stadium in 2009. It really sparked my interest in the All-Star cards. So since the game was at my favorite team's home stadium, I decided to put together a set of all the cards Topps released from the game. I'm four cards shy (need the David Wright & Evan Longoria jumbo patch auto cards, a Molina In The Letter patch and a Pujols jumbo patch - I know a guy who has three of these and he won't sell them to me haha). It includes all the regular jersey cards, all the gold jersey cards #/50, all the jersey autos, all the dual jerseys, all the triple jerseys, all the jumbo patch autos, and the In The Letter & jumbo patch cards for all the Cardinals players...
scan0022.jpg
scan0021.jpg
scan0020.jpg
scan0018.jpg
scan0017.jpg
scan0016.jpg
scan0015.jpg
scan0014-1.jpg
scan0013.jpg
allstar.jpg

Amazing stuff there.You probably have everyone else's collection on here skunked.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
RECENT ADDITIONS
DSCN3789_zpsf2967ca0.jpg DSCN3790_zps6b5f140d.jpg DSCN3791_zps2b34025b.jpgDSCN3853_zpsd7d71d14.jpg
That one Pujols that the 16x20 is in front of is huge. It is like 3 1/2 ft tall. The Ozzie Smith is a very hard photo to get. Nearly impossible

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Cant compete with the big boys here, but just added #4 to my new Pujols PC...

ap4.jpg

The rest can be seen via the link in my sig below :)

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
This one came in the mail today:

View attachment 7316

Breaks my heart that i couldn't bid on that :(. His All star cards from TTT are my Grail, and all showed at the worst time. The tag was put up for auction briefly, but looks like it was bought off site, and relisted as a $999 BiN ObO. Outrageous. Congrats on a truly amazing card, had it been ending this weekend we likely woulda bid it up a bit more, haha.

Members online