Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cubs-Cardinals June 3-6 Series Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
nosterbor said:
C Marmol has blown big z's last 2 starts!!!!!!!!! 3 total!!!!!!! i told people in April i could not stand this guy since they have had him. but nooooooooo what the hell do i know. just that that guy is a ********!
that 3 total is 4 blown saves. 3 of those should have been big z wins!
icon_facepalm.gif
next time they need to let him finnish what he starts!!!!!!! the last time they had a 6-3 lead. he gave up 6 runs in the ninth. how the hell do you leave a guy in that long?? Quade is an idiot!

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
nosterbor said:
nosterbor said:
C Marmol has blown big z's last 2 starts!!!!!!!!! 3 total!!!!!!! i told people in April i could not stand this guy since they have had him. but nooooooooo what the hell do i know. just that that guy is a ********!
that 3 total is 4 blown saves. 3 of those should have been big z wins!
icon_facepalm.gif
next time they need to let him finnish what he starts!!!!!!! the last time they had a 6-3 lead. he gave up 6 runs in the ninth. how the hell do you leave a guy in that long?? Quade is an idiot!

I'm thinking Quade will be the first to go....

billsanders007

Jan 20, 2011
IF Marmol was a more accurate pitcher (aka hitting the mit) he would be twice a effective! I don't know how many borderline strikes I watched be called balls because the catcher was having to reach across from the opposite side of the plate! The catcher has zero chance to frame anything.

Just an observation.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
You have 0 chance of signing Sandberg he went back to Phillies.
Should have hired him when you had the chance. Now he has nothing but
hate for the Cubs nice one Hendry :D He will take over for Charlie Manuel soon enough.

Junior Griffey said:
Maybe they're just using Quade to buy time until some contracts fall off the books and then they can get Sandberg after next year. Lol. Someone's gotta be the fall guy. I agree that they need a new stadium though. But at least now they've got bison burgers!

I think Starlin is too good for them to screw up. Barney, on the other hand is another Theriot/Fontenot type who will turn out to be a bench player.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
craiger122003 said:
You have 0 chance of signing Sandberg he went back to Phillies.
Should have hired him when you had the chance. Now he has nothing but
hate for the Cubs nice one Hendry :D He will take over for Charlie Manuel soon enough.

Junior Griffey said:
Maybe they're just using Quade to buy time until some contracts fall off the books and then they can get Sandberg after next year. Lol. Someone's gotta be the fall guy. I agree that they need a new stadium though. But at least now they've got bison burgers!

I think Starlin is too good for them to screw up. Barney, on the other hand is another Theriot/Fontenot type who will turn out to be a bench player.
Theriot has the same amount of RBI's as Aramis Ramirez
icon_facepalm.gif

Members online

Latest posts