Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official Super Bowl XLIII Steelers vs Cardinals Thread!

Who will win?

• Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

CROSBYWITTOWEL.jpg
marc-fluery.jpg

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Since I have no horse in this race...I'm pulling for the Cardinals, Steelers already have enough SB rings....besides I like the underdog.

Cheers to hopefully a great, entertaining game and some awesome commercials!!!

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
madman1978 said:
onionring9 said:
Warners going for 400/4 :)
and you sir are delusional!

Come on, Steelers only had the #1 defense all year. I'd take 200/4 picks before 400/4 tds.

lol, you're probably right. I just threw out a massive number. The Cardinals shouldn't even have made it past the first round let alone to the SuperBowl. I'm just going to guess that Warner has a career day solely because they are going against such an awesome defense and they shouldn't be there to begin with.

Either way I don't really care, just looking forward to beer and some good commercials! GO NINERS!!

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Just like every time Indy would play a good D in the playoffs I would think, that D is good but they wont stop us will they? The answer was YES 98% of the time. Pittsburgh will win.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
70Chip said:
Since I have no horse in this race...I'm pulling for the Cardinals, Steelers already have enough SB rings....besides I like the underdog.

Cheers to hopefully a great, entertaining game and some awesome commercials!!!

Ah, bahumbug

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
madman1978 said:
Would be nice if a mod would give this thread a sticky

A sticky in the Football forum? Hell, you could not post in this thread for a week and it'd stay on the first page.

Members online