Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 132 (Spolilers Included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
The fights thus far have been amazing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carlos Condit with a vicious knee to the Stun Gun for the TKO.

Tito lives to fight another day...He choked out Bader....I can't lie I am happy that Tito won.

And in the BS judges call of the night so far Dennis Siver defeated Matt Wiman. I had Wiman 2 rounds to 1. BS. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Glad to see Tito win again. :D

Melvin Guillard was great in the prelims btw :)

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
seanho2309 said:
FABER=ROBBED ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

The Judge that scored it 50-45 should be kicked in the taint.

I had 3 rounds to 2 for Faber, but advantage goes to the champ and Faber didnt do enough to put it in his favor completely.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
seanho2309 said:
FABER=ROBBED ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
One of the judges had it 50-45!!? Lolol what a joke.
GREAT card overall. Tito made my night. Wandy disappointed big time.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
That was an amazing fight. I don't know what fight the judge was watching that had it 50-45. I thought it was extrememly close and could have gone either way. I hope for an immediate rematch.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Great night of fights. I watched them at the Fire Dept here on base. I was so excited after Tito won that I slid down the fire pole. It was pretty awesome. Also I was pretty hammered as tonight was my going away party as I transition back to the states.

Sean - I don't know how you had Wiman winning that fight. The only round he won was Rd2. Siver landed a crapton more punches in Rd1 and was the better fighter in Rd3.

I also had Urijah taking 3 rounds, but like Kdailey said...he didn't go out in the 5th and MAKE the judges score it for him. Also if I see Doc Hamilton in Houston he is getting his ass kicked. I am pretty sure it was him that scored it like that.

Members online

Latest posts