Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Re-introducing myself here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

Aug 12, 2009
Fort Plain,NY
Hello all. I joined this site a couple years ago but was never really active so I'm gonna give this another go. For those who don't know me here's a quick rundown about me:

My name is Brett and I've been trading online since 2002 with around 1,800 feedbacks on various trading sites (with no negatives) and another 1,100 or so on eBay with a 100% rating. I live about 30 miles from Cooperstown NY and I do have a membership to the HOF and I head there a few times a year.

I'm not a fan of prospecting and would rather have a nice card of a HOFer over a prima donna like Bryce Harper.

I don't believe in strictly using book value or sell value but more along the lines of "which card would I rather have?" I buy packs and boxes NOT for flipping purposes but for tradebait because this is still a hobby for me however if I do get the huge hit and I don't really want it,it may head to eBay to fund my collection.

I collect Albert Pujols,Ike Davis,the 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary set and Smallville and Heroes in non-sports. I rarely trade for anything that isn't what I collect. I also have some harder to find NY Mets needs (mainly stuff I can't afford) and I like golf so I have somewhat of an interest in golf autographs and event used cards too.

That's all I have to say for now so howdy and I'll try to be more active than before.

Brett

Members online