Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Score Regional Team Boxes - Premier Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I don't get it. There's a single 10-ct lot of Piazzas and four separate lots of Nomos totally 25 cards, yet I can't find a single Brett Butler. Haven't ever seen a single one, in fact. I had a separate search + daily email for Dodgers boxes set up, and I haven't seen one of those in the past 5-odd years, either.

I sent a message to that seller to see if he might have just a single Butler. If he's got all those Piazza and Nomo cards, then he's got to have opened a ton of those team-specific boxes and has surely run across a Butler.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I don't get it. There's a single 10-ct lot of Piazzas and four separate lots of Nomos totally 25 cards, yet I can't find a single Brett Butler. Haven't ever seen a single one, in fact. I had a separate search + daily email for Dodgers boxes set up, and I haven't seen one of those in the past 5-odd years, either.

I sent a message to that seller to see if he might have just a single Butler. If he's got all those Piazza and Nomo cards, then he's got to have opened a ton of those team-specific boxes and has surely run across a Butler.

Maybe a bunch went out the back door?

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Maybe a bunch went out the back door?
That's possible.

I just noticed your post at the top of page 2 again. It should have occurred to me at the time to ask you for that eBay member's info. At the the time he was looking for four Dodgers to complete the platinum team set. Butler was not on that list, meaning he's got at least one of them.

I don't suppose you'd have any record of that guy's info?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I have never seen that Delino. There have been stacks of Jeters, Clemens, Ripken, Piazza, Nomo available.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
That's possible.

I just noticed your post at the top of page 2 again. It should have occurred to me at the time to ask you for that eBay member's info. At the the time he was looking for four Dodgers to complete the platinum team set. Butler was not on that list, meaning he's got at least one of them.

I don't suppose you'd have any record of that guy's info?

What post? The one where I bought a box of Braves? Sorry!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
What post? The one where I bought a box of Braves? Sorry!

from 8-20-2012:
I just got this interesting message from an ebay member:

Might you have any of the following:
97 Score Dodgers " Platinum" (#1-15)-Hollandsworth,Cedeno,Bruske,Karros
97 Score Dodgers "Premier" (#1-15)- Valdes ,Hollandsworth,Deshields,Park,Cedeno,Mondesi,
Dreifort,Bruske,Gagne,Curtis,Butler,Karros

So TNP, you're not alone.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Whoa, this isn't what I thought it was. This is the product that has the Tribe Collection cards specially released for the All-Star Game at Jacobs Field. To give you an idea of rarity, none currently up on ebay, none in completed listings, and only three have ever hit COMC. That's where I got my Thome. First pack, whammo, Omar Vizquel. Looks like there are 28 packs and Tribe Collection are 1:6. Wish me luck!

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
bumping up this rather old thread , as i just came across a quinton mccracken (rockies) premier club....not sure exactly when or where i acquired it but just curious if anyone may need it or at least have an inkling of approximate value.....

fwiw , i know i have several more parallels (griffey , chipper and/or andruw , and i want to say maybe a ranger or two) from this product scattered around somewhere but until i unearth them , i can't say for sure which may be platinum and which may be premier.....are these still worth the effort to go digging for ?

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
bumping up this rather old thread , as i just came across a quinton mccracken (rockies) premier club....not sure exactly when or where i acquired it but just curious if anyone may need it or at least have an inkling of approximate value.....

fwiw , i know i have several more parallels (griffey , chipper and/or andruw , and i want to say maybe a ranger or two) from this product scattered around somewhere but until i unearth them , i can't say for sure which may be platinum and which may be premier.....are these still worth the effort to go digging for ?

Yes! Definitely worth it to look through - many player collectors have not seen/do not have their guy in the Premier Club parallel

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Yikes, what a team checklist:

#1 Wil Cordero
#2 Mo Vaughn
#3 John Valentin
#4 Reggie Jefferson
#5 Tom Gordon
#6 Mike Stanley
#7 Jose Canseco
#8 Roger Clemens
#9 Darren Bragg
#10 Jeff Frye
#11 Jeff Suppan
#12 Mike Greenwell
#13 Arquimedez Pozo
#14 Tim Naehring
#15 Troy O'Leary

Been searching high and low for the Jeff Frye Premier Club. It's one of six cards I still need. I've never seen it for sale, a sold listing, or anything even resembling one ever having surfaced.

I've even been searching for boxes and not finding them either.

Last edited:

Members online