Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Score Regional Team Boxes - Premier Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
nevermore said:
There was a thread earlier on these which might be helpful: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131850

These were quite limited, only 100 cases produced for each team!

Here are some calculations I did earlier estimating the print-runs on these:

20 boxes per case = 2000 total boxes
32 packs per box = 64,000 packs

Premier 1:31 packs = 64,000/31 = 2,064
Platinum 1:6 packs = 64,000/6 = 10,667

15 card checklist per team

2,064/15 = Premier 137 cards per player
10,667/15 = Platinum 711 cards per player

Whoa, thats a lot of Math for this late at night. My brain hurts now... But thanks for doin the legwork on that.

Anyone ever see the Bagwell from the set?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Hmmm. Looks like you did pretty well. I'm sure McGriff still has a few fans and you did really well on the Platinum Teams too.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I used to have the entire Braves set. I drove around buying so many of those packs at the retail stores that I actually completed a master set of Braves cards - I think I had over 200 base team sets! :lol:

The most I had of any one player was Grissom - 6.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I had a weird day yesterday, and a lot of it had to do with these Score regional issues.

It started last week when I bought a box of Braves and a box of Orioles. The first pack in the Braves box I get the Premier Club - it's Fred McGriff. The exact guy I got as my Premier Club the other time I bought a Braves box, only this one has some pretty bad centering. So I quit opening packs out of that box and moved on to the Orioles. I don't get much to write home about. My Premier Club was BJ Surhoff.

Flash forward to yesterday and I listed a bunch of my Braves and Orioles (will list Yanks today). I list my poorly centered McGriff for 39.99 w/ a 44.99 BIN and it sells within an hour.

After work I get home and notice someone has posted some Score regional Red Sox on COMC. I've never really seen them before. I snag the Canseco Platinum Team for $3 and by this morning I've flipped it for $10. He also has a Clemens Premier Club listed for $10. I offer $5, and he comes back with a counter of $15... he just raised the price of the card to $20. I decline.

Then this morning I check out the listings and someone has posted a Mike Piazza Premier Club on ebay for just under $11 w/ free shipping. I hit it instantly. The Dodgers are much easier to come by than some of the other teams, but I'm guessing I can flip this card.

Sometimes things happen in bunches!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I had a weird day yesterday, and a lot of it had to do with these Score regional issues.

It started last week when I bought a box of Braves and a box of Orioles. The first pack in the Braves box I get the Premier Club - it's Fred McGriff. The exact guy I got as my Premier Club the other time I bought a Braves box, only this one has some pretty bad centering. So I quit opening packs out of that box and moved on to the Orioles. I don't get much to write home about. My Premier Club was BJ Surhoff.

Flash forward to yesterday and I listed a bunch of my Braves and Orioles (will list Yanks today). I list my poorly centered McGriff for 39.99 w/ a 44.99 BIN and it sells within an hour.

After work I get home and notice someone has posted some Score regional Red Sox on COMC. I've never really seen them before. I snag the Canseco Platinum Team for $3 and by this morning I've flipped it for $10. He also has a Clemens Premier Club listed for $10. I offer $5, and he comes back with a counter of $15... he just raised the price of the card to $20. I decline.

Then this morning I check out the listings and someone has posted a Mike Piazza Premier Club on ebay for just under $11 w/ free shipping. I hit it instantly. The Dodgers are much easier to come by than some of the other teams, but I'm guessing I can flip this card.

Sometimes things happen in bunches!
says you :(

from what I've heard, Piazzas come up all the time. The guy I'm looking for? Not so much.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Ooo, are we posting Premier Clubs? I'll join in :D

premierf.jpg
premierb.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I snagged that Canseco... I thought I had bought one on there about a year ago now but somehow due to their screwup it mysteriously turned into a Cal Ripken Jr. They refunded my purchase price and sent me the card. At that time I paid $15 instantly for it so $10 was a pretty good deal this time around.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
says you :(

from what I've heard, Piazzas come up all the time. The guy I'm looking for? Not so much.

Speaking of Piazzas coming up all the time, the same seller listed another Piazza Premier Club today. He's probably got a whole stack and is selling them one by one.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I got the Rivera Premier Club on FCB. It's the only tough 90's Rivera card I've picked up on this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts