Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Re: New Bagwell PC additions

predatorkj said:
Nice Tek!

I know, right? And it was a gift from another member over at Beckett. I gotta find something nice for him in return... Makes me wonder if he knew it was a Defractor or not...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

The latest ones for the PC... The patch card came about from a Bagwell sale I made, the Finest from Ebay, and Thanks to Eddie at TonsOfCommons for the great buy on the others! He did sell me another card, but I booboo'd and bought one I already had. Not the first time! ;)

***Sorry. I edited out the dead links due to my website reconstruction. I chose to delete them instead of trying to refill them which would take too much work***

Last edited:

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX

Hey... might be cool to turn this into the Bagwell pick-ups/collectors thread (or just create a whole new one).

A few recent ones I've picked up to add:

I also got this in from markakis8:
IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Got these patches in from the bay for a pretty reasonable price:
IMG_0002.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Yeah...I love those E.O. Portraits. I want to figure out how to do that with something like a pumpkin. Would be pretty dang cool come halloween time!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

I love player collector threads! Nice stuff guys. Glad things got there safe and sound! ;)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

I had seen a few player threads thus far, but never wanted to be presumptuous to think I can just come in and start a thread like that when I was still "new". I'm all for one, or we can just keep tagging off this thread. I mean, the thread title could pertain to all of us Bagwell collectors. I say Tag away. And dont forget about the Frank Thomas thread. It seems that Thomas and Bagwell go hand in hand for 90s inserts ;)

That revolution is sick. Numbered low to boot. The pacifics scare me sometimes, as if I have had the numbered ones and traded them off not realizing it was because the fronts dont look any different and I'm not searching the backs for numbers. I'm gonna go thru my doubles right now as a matter of fact...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

markakis8 said:
I love player collector threads! Nice stuff guys. Glad things got there safe and sound! ;)

Well, now you have a place to go with any Bagwells you have laying around.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

OMG! I totally took a chance on this card. It wasnt listed as a Refractor, but in the picture it looked like one. So even though I had the regular, I took a chance and bam! A Refractor arrived in the mail today! I was a little worried since the seller put "You are only bidding on card listed in title"... I'm glad it paid off!

[ebay:2ebm9myb]250871695881[/ebay:2ebm9myb]

Topps%20Bowmans%20Best%20Mirror%20Image%201%20Refractor.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

Got a lot off ebay earlier last week and it arrived today. Here are the 4 that I needed:

Pacific%20Crown%20Collection%20Timber%202000%208.jpg

Playoff%20Absolute%20Memorabilia%20TT17.jpg

Topps%20Hit%20Parade%20RBI%206.jpg

Upper%20Deck%20Update%2045.jpg

And these are the five that get added to my doubles, including a Score Showcase series. You guys know I have doubles listed on my site, right? If you see any on there you need, just let me know.

Aug21Extras.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I just got this in the mail yesterday, by actually trading!. Would have posted it sooner, but was at the Korn/5FDP concert and was beat tired when I got home.

Donruss%20Fan%20Club%202002%20141%20Die%20Cut.jpg

Sep 11, 2009

ASTROBURN said:
OMG! I totally took a chance on this card. It wasnt listed as a Refractor, but in the picture it looked like one. So even though I had the regular, I took a chance and bam! A Refractor arrived in the mail today! I was a little worried since the seller put "You are only bidding on card listed in title"... I'm glad it paid off!

[ebay:2wq30e5t]250871695881[/ebay:2wq30e5t]

Topps%20Bowmans%20Best%20Mirror%20Image%201%20Refractor.jpg
Ohh I so want this card. Its the refractor variation. Nice pickup. The regular refractor card has the word "refractor" under the copyright info to the right of Bagwell's foot. It's kinda hard to see in my scan but if you look hard you can see it.
1996bowmansbestmirrorim.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I dont have nearly the amount of Bagwells that many of his collectors do, however I do like the ones that I have managed to get for my PC.
I am behind on scanning my 90s inserts of his but here are my biggest Bagwell cards.

bagwell04sp.jpg

bagwellAUTO5.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Mojo, Welcome to the club! Cant wait to see more of your Baggy's soon. I'll keep a drool bucket on standby.

Bustin knuckles - So I got the variant? Cool! That makes my ebay purchase that much sweeter!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Loved Baggs as a player. I did not collect him,but he is on some cards of the player i do collect. Got this in Friday and just have to show it off. IT'S DROOL WORTHY! sorry
icon_redface.gif

juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Geez. Its bad enough I have to see it in the other thread, now its in the Bagwell thread. Thanks Nost ;)

And how many cards do Bagwell and Thomas actually share?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
ASTROBURN said:
Geez. Its bad enough I have to see it in the other thread, now its in the Bagwell thread. Thanks Nost ;)

And how many cards do Bagwell and Thomas actually share?

Quite a few, even in recent years...same position...same era...exact same birthday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts