Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Thanks Aaron. Yeah, i have only seen one, and i didnt have the funds at the time to pop on it.

Dan, pm me what you are asking for em, and we can work out a deal.

Not asking anything for them, just trying to share the joy of the national with my fellow bagwell collectors.

Dan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
A few new pickups:

01 Studio Leather & Lumber Bat & Ball /25

I don't think I had seen one of these before and then 2 show up in one day.

2002 National Executive Staff Badge

2002 Donruss Elite Inserts Autographs 1/25

2003 National Exhibitor Dealer Badge

05 Zenith Red Hot Jersey 5/300 (Jersey #)

14 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm /10

14 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm Autograph 2/10
Got this as a double. Picked it up for $20 dlvd. This is why you shouldn't list a 24 hour auction to end on friday night!

99 Topps Tek Gold 31B P10 7/10
Got this as a Buy it Now, then realized that I already have one. Don't know if either of you would be willing to swap it for one that I need? Would be willing to send something additional if you would be willing to trade.

Thanks for the look
Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I dont have any of the gold teks yet, so no offer on my part im afraid. I was watching that one with the rawlings logo. Nice card, and as always, nice pickups.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
My god! That prism auto at $20 is insane! Wow!

Yeah, I saw the bat/ball combo listed but both of them went crazy high so I just sat back and watched.

I need that gold I believe but don't have a double to trade. You want to add it to our deal, pm me a price...

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Got some big pickups in over the past few weeks. Figured this thread needed some new posts:

Picked this up in a big cash/card trade ASUstadler. Really pumped to get this big pickup

01 Donruss Class of 01 Chicago Collection /5

03 Timeless treasures Combos Prime /25

03 Studio Stars Platinum /25

04 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Patch/Bat 19/19

04 SP Patch Edition Triple Authentic /10

05 Donruss Elite Status Gold /24

05 Ultimate Collection Slugger Jersey Auto /20

05 Topps Pristine Uncirulated Jersey /100

05 Ultimate Sluggers Patch Auto /10

05 Prime Patches Quad Patch 5/5

13 Panini Prizm Orange Die-Cut
These seemed to be hard to find compared to the 2014, hadn't seen one come up for sale in almost a year, so I hit a BIN and then another comes up the next day for $3 less.

Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice stuff Dan!

I tried working a deal with ASUstadler for the Red stand and deliver but I just felt it was a bit too pricey. Glad it went to another Bagwell guy! The Panini Prizm parallels were really hard for me to find for last years release, especially the prizm parallel, which is why when this years stuff hit I scooped everything up immediately. And of course this years stuff is all still readily available. In fact right now I think you could easily go complete the rainbow minis the 1/1's, on ebay. I see you finally purchased the Timeless Treasures. That thing has been on ebay for years. Relisted and relisted and relisted. I'm surprised you nabbed that Bags/Thome/Helton triple patch with the crazy Thome collector on the loose.

Anyways...hit me up on that pm I sent ya.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Omg guys. After Mattfeez sent me my last order, he accidentally shipped a wrong card. After letting him know about the error, he said he would fix it when he returned from a trip. It turned out he couldnt find the card, and he said he had a few cards from the mid 90s he would send me. I figured cool, and the envelope arrived today. The picture speaks volumes as to how awesome matt is, and I couldnt thank him enough.
1411711060539.jpg

The finest is see thru. I have no idea what it is. The micro is a magnet! And he sent me an auto team stadium club. An auto! Above and beyond...

Last edited:

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Amazingly nice throwing you all those freebies above. Congrats! This thread makes me wanna get back into collecting Baggy again. Saw the guy play more games in person than just about anybody I bet, and it was always a pleasure. Might have to grab a few on EBay to satisfy the urge. ;-)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Amazingly nice throwing you all those freebies above. Congrats! This thread makes me wanna get back into collecting Baggy again. Saw the guy play more games in person than just about anybody I bet, and it was always a pleasure. Might have to grab a few on EBay to satisfy the urge. ;-)

Well, if you are serious, hit me up. I have tons of doubles that can get you started up again.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Watching a bunch of finest refractors on EBay currently (after having my interest sparked) as they are my main passion. Anything along those lines would be awesome. The 97 set is my favorite specifically due to the embossed stuff, so if you have any dupes from finest you think I might be interested I'd love to hear about them. Thanks for the offer man! :)

Members online

Latest posts