Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrorabilia 2011 Allen & Ginter #/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
A_Pharis said:
henderson939 said:
Why was I expecting a card with some terrorists beard? ::facepalm:: Anyway, I like it. As a fan of old horror, I wonder what other ones are out there? Good luck with it.

My guess? Dracula "cape" and Frankenstein's Monster "bolt". Maybe the Mummy's "wrap." that would all be awesome.
That would be fantastic.

To the OP, great pull, I'd be extremely happy to see that in a pack.

Casey

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
you friend will now be haunted for the remainder of the time he has with the card ENJOY!

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
I got a Topps Employee Auto last year, fetched quite a few dollars. If it's Ginter and SPed it sells!!

A_Pharis

rymflaherty said:
A_Pharis said:
henderson939 said:
Why was I expecting a card with some terrorists beard? ::facepalm:: Anyway, I like it. As a fan of old horror, I wonder what other ones are out there? Good luck with it.

My guess? Dracula "cape" and Frankenstein's Monster "bolt". Maybe the Mummy's "wrap." that would all be awesome.

I had to give you a "thank post" for typing "Frankenstein's Monster"
Guess it's the English major/teacher in me that is bothered when people refer to the Monster as Frankenstein. :lol:

So I'm not completely off-topic.
I agree, it's a lame card if it has no actual significance (an actual movie costume or something), but still a heck of a pull. Honestly, that's a card I'd love to pull, and a reason I love A&G......if I were to pull a card like that I'd have no problem selling it and reaping the rewards. Where as if it was some HOF'er or Legends auto, I'd probably want to hold on to it, even if it was someone I didn't necessarily collect.

Hah, I've taken enough Lit classes in the past to know the significance of knowing the difference between the man and the monster. I think people are mostly just too lazy to type out the whole thing.

On another note -- how long before Ginter has Brian Wilson's beard?

Members online