Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Would you take this offer? (Larry Fitzgerald LOT)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I've got a lot of (15) Larry Fitzgerald Bowman Chrome White Refractors ending tomorrow after the Super Bowl. I've got an offer of $315 to end it. Should I take the money and run or gamble on him having a big game tomorrow? Anyone else have anything ending tomorrow?

0b35_1.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I don't know the value of those cards, but I wouldn't count on them going up after the game. He's a great player and could have a big game, but if the Cardinals lose everybody's going to be talking about the Steelers and his game might not get noticed as much.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
I don't know the value of those cards, but I wouldn't count on them going up after the game. He's a great player and could have a big game, but if the Cardinals lose everybody's going to be talking about the Steelers and his game might not get noticed as much.

Yea, I realize that could happen. I guess the gambler inside of me is hoping Fitzgerald gets 140 yards and couple touchdowns and Cardinals win.

G

First of all, why and how do you always have stashes of my favorite players? :lol:

I'd say take the money. As much as I like Fitz, I just don't see him having a "great" game against the Steelers.

Mike

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
MyPens66 said:
First of all, why and how do you always have stashes of my favorite players? :lol:

I'd say take the money. As much as I like Fitz, I just don't see him having a "great" game against the Steelers.

Mike

Smart investors think alike?

G

AKA Coastal said:
MyPens66 said:

Mike

Smart investors think alike?
Only difference is I don't invest in these guys. :| Maybe I should... ;)

Members online

Latest posts