Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mario Lemieux magazines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
found these while cleaning my closet today...

beckett1.jpg

beckett2.jpg

beckett3.jpg

si1.jpg

si2.jpg

si3.jpg

G

Very nice Dave! I have the bottom three and I love flipping through them every once in a while...

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I love picking up those old Becketts and reading them again. Back when the mag was an actual read and the content was good..not just all about the guide...Old beckett back in the day was something to look forward to getting in the mailbox every month.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
found these today while cleaning another closet. I have spent the last few days organizing all my magazines, programs and ticket stubs and I have a lot of stuff.

MLFprogram.jpg

MLFticket.jpg

G

I got lots of stuff from those events! I loved Mario's outings, especially MJ with his cigar. :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have a photo of MJ and his cigar somewhere I will have to find it and scan it. I remember we followed him around for a whole day in 2000.

G

pghbuccos said:
I have a photo of MJ and his cigar somewhere I will have to find it and scan it. I remember we followed him around for a whole day in 2000.
Nice, I have one too, no clue where though. ;)

Members online

Latest posts