User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Muahahahahahahahaahahah

    You'll see!
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009



    Crosby IP signed puck.
    [center:29jaucg3][/center:29jaucg3]

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    That looks absolutely nothing like Sid's signature. I saw this on earlier and it looks a little off, but that one looks absolutely nothing like his.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/SIDNEY-CROSBY-SIGNE ... 240%3A1318
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    That looks absolutely nothing like Sid's signature. I saw this on earlier and it looks a little off, but that one looks absolutely nothing like his.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/SIDNEY-CROSBY-SIGNE ... 240%3A1318


    I know. But I can assure you it is. The only thing he kept similar is the "s".....
    [center:29jaucg3][/center:29jaucg3]

  5. #5
    Guest

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Wow, Sid did that one super fast...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Fair enough, lol. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Fair enough, lol. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?
    Puck - 1.69
    Silver Sharpie - .89


    HaHa

    Thats why I can assure it is legit, he took it from me and signed it after the game vs devils on friday
    [center:29jaucg3][/center:29jaucg3]

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    I Love Monsanto
    Posts
    1,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    picked up a bunch of vintage last week..just arrived today....needed this beauty to get closer to getting this team checklist set in Nrmnt shape..not easy...this might get graded...the scan is thru the loader and sleeve and it still looks sharp.












  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by dchurg
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Fair enough, lol. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?
    Puck - 1.69
    Silver Sharpie - .89


    HaHa

    Thats why I can assure it is legit, he took it from me and signed it after the game vs devils on friday

    FCB member "Terry" just got flat out OWNED.
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by dchurg
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Fair enough, lol. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?
    Puck - 1.69
    Silver Sharpie - .89


    HaHa

    Thats why I can assure it is legit, he took it from me and signed it after the game vs devils on friday

    FCB member "Terry" just got flat out OWNED.
    If I go to tommarow like I am trying to SOOO bad, I will get you a mike green one but the chances I go right now are fairly slim...
    [center:29jaucg3][/center:29jaucg3]

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by dchurg
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by dchurg
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    Fair enough, lol. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?
    Puck - 1.69
    Silver Sharpie - .89


    HaHa

    Thats why I can assure it is legit, he took it from me and signed it after the game vs devils on friday

    FCB member "Terry" just got flat out OWNED.
    If I go to tommarow like I am trying to SOOO bad, I will get you a mike green one but the chances I go right now are fairly slim...
    O'rly!??!?!!? If you do end up going, I'll give you a few $$ for your troubles
    [center:1zjsg87m]Only Collecting Mike Green of the Washington Capitals
    214ish/648 or 31.79%
    [/center:1zjsg87m]

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Here are my 2 TTM autos I just got in.
    Sent to hejduk, he returned my cards and enclosed this photocard signed w/ a letter.


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    Heres my mail days for the last week.



  14. #14
    Senior Member pghbuccos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PixBurgh
    Posts
    20,965
     pghbuccos
     pghreid
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009


  15. #15
    Senior Member pghbuccos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PixBurgh
    Posts
    20,965
     pghbuccos
     pghreid
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Official Monthly Hockey Pickup Thread - February 2009

    2003-04 eTopps $4.99 dlvd


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •