Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONGRATS STEELERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
They played really hard, and they deserved the win. It got ugly, but in the end, it was the better team who came out with the victory. Doesn't mean they are the best team though. To decide the best team (strictly imo), you have to have the best team from each conference record wise play each other. Not saying I would change the system, I'm just saying I don't think the Cardinals or the Steelers were the best teams this year. They just both peaked at the right time.

madman1978

Both teams played to max last night. The final 8 mins weer like unreal but provided one hell of a finish for the Super Bowl!
Hats off to the Cardinals they provide one heck of a game and had one awesome season.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 6 Time Super Bowl Champions
THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!

koal

Aug 7, 2008
thenextlevel said:
I am getting ready to bang the hottest chick at my party...w/ my fiancee here.....GO STEELERS......I'll be back in 30 minutes

so what happened?!

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
thenextlevel said:
I am getting ready to bang the hottest chick at my party...w/ my fiancee here.....GO STEELERS......I'll be back in 30 minutes
lol, epitomizing the class of Steeler fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts