Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 Red Sox tix for Tu 9/20/11- RF BUD DECK TABLE- food/drink!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
This did not seem to fit on the transaction board, so figured I would throw this out there for anyone proximate to Boston who wanted a fun opportunity.

My son has a high school soccer game Tuesday which I do not want to miss and I have 4 tickets to the Sox/Orioles game that I need to sell. I paid face value for these back in the winter and hope to sell at my cost.

The 4 tickets are for a full table on the Right Field Bud Deck and come with $100 of food/drink with waiter/waitress service.

Great opportunity for someone looking to entertain or for someone who wants to indulge!

I will pay to overnight these to you so you have them for Tuesday.

Please let me know if you are interested in these.

Thanks, Scott/MaineMule

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Wes said:
Nonetheless, it's a transaction, so I've moved it. Best of luck moving your tickets!

Wouldn't "Event Tickets" be a more appropriate place to move it to?

Good luck selling the tickets!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
AndruwHRJones said:
Wes said:
Nonetheless, it's a transaction, so I've moved it. Best of luck moving your tickets!

...I'm growing so senile I did not even notice that Forum option....tix are still available ;)

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
MaineMule said:
This did not seem to fit on the transaction board, so figured I would throw this out there for anyone proximate to Boston who wanted a fun opportunity.

My son has a high school soccer game Tuesday which I do not want to miss and I have 4 tickets to the Sox/Orioles game that I need to sell. I paid face value for these back in the winter and hope to sell at my cost.

The 4 tickets are for a full table on the Right Field Bud Deck and come with $100 of food/drink with waiter/waitress service.

Great opportunity for someone looking to entertain or for someone who wants to indulge!

Thanks, Scott/MaineMule

How much please?

Shep

Wes

OG
Administrator
MaineMule said:
AndruwHRJones said:
Wes said:

...I'm growing so senile I did not even notice that Forum option....tix are still available ;)

Neither did I! Moved.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
MaineMule said:

Thanks, Scott/MaineMule

How much please?

Shep

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
shepsspot said:
MaineMule said:

Thanks, Scott/MaineMule

How much please?

Shep

...just pm'd you.

Tickets are no longer available. It was not easy to find a home for them but I just did a couple of hours ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts