Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sample images form upcoming 2011 Leaf Poker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
I can understand negranu signing like a 4 yr old, after all his is canadian and a maple leafs fan. but, who the hell taught phil hellmuth how to sign his name. the cards are very nice though. i wonder if there is a dual of doyle and todd brunson or howard lederer and annie duke

There probably won't be any Howard Lederer stuff anytime soon (or at least I hope). He and some other FTP people may be spending some time in prison in the not too distant future. I can't believe how these morons took a huge cash cow and drove it into the ground by basically stealing player's money.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
manningmurphyfan said:
bowmanchromeandorr said:
I can understand negranu signing like a 4 yr old, after all his is canadian and a maple leafs fan. but, who the hell taught phil hellmuth how to sign his name. the cards are very nice though. i wonder if there is a dual of doyle and todd brunson or howard lederer and annie duke

There probably won't be any Howard Lederer stuff anytime soon (or at least I hope). He and some other FTP people may be spending some time in prison in the not too distant future. I can't believe how these morons took a huge cash cow and drove it into the ground by basically stealing player's money.

+1 ... Lederer and Ferguson (and others with Full Tilt) are in a world of trouble right now.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Love the creativity in the insert sets. Looks nice!