Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
092011_92DonrussWax1.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
One of the sets I remember busting packs/boxes with my dad and hand collating sets together, he has no interest in my hobby no adays. Except to say "How many more of those cards do you need for your set so you can sell it."

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
birdsfan85 said:
One of the sets I remember busting packs/boxes with my dad and hand collating sets together, he has no interest in my hobby no adays. Except to say "How many more of those cards do you need for your set so you can sell it."

haha niiiice!

for $9 that was a blast to open!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I remember 1992 Donruss, 93 Leaf and 93 Studio being boxes my dad and my brother would bust together on a regular basis.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
birdsfan85 said:
I remember 1992 Donruss, 93 Leaf and 93 Studio being boxes my dad and my brother would bust together on a regular basis.

i have a '93 Stuido Box here to rip and am looking for a '93 Leaf Series 1 as BBCE does not have any in stock

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
It's getting there! Besides 1/1's, I have just about every card of his made. Even stooped so low as to buy the Topps co-signers sticker auto... :shock: ::facepalm:: :lol:

How are things with GB?

Members online

Latest posts