Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage Bryce Harper Auto /154

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
[ebay:2iptwjac]330616625501[/ebay:2iptwjac]

Only 154.

$(KGrHqIOKiQE5C9WRfofBOeLv(BFLQ~~60_12.JPG

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
being a Heritage Set Addict, i WANT to love the MiLB version. BUT i really feel it will be a "one off" effort and not be done in 2012

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Bryce Harper but if I was going to buy any autograph of his it would be this one. I just love heritage, and I think this is just going to bring it to another level.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
As a TTM and IP collecter I have never really had an interest in sending to minor league guys until now. I think this set will have a big market for autograph seekers who are tired of the topps pro debut or bowman sets which aren't as eye appealing and are not the easiest to get signed cleanly.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
From a Heritage Supercollector (yes, I read that thread and I get upset when people DON'T call me a Supercollector, because I am one)

Pro's:
-On card auto
-Top prospect
-Topps Heritage Logo

Con's:
-No MLB Logo
-Terrible picture of the player - he looks like an elf in that one. (I'd love to see a Heritage dual auto of Strasburg and Harper titled "Elven Magic." That one I would buy.
-Original design has been chopped and screwed. It just doesn't look right. It's the same feeling I had the first time I saw one of those 4 door Jeep Wranglers.
-Short printed for no reason, so it will be artificially expensive. If there were the same number of Harper autos in this product as any other scrub, that would be more appealing. I love that Heritage blue inks are always /200, red inks /62 or whatever year the design is based on. Topps screwed the pooch with that one this year with short printed Koufax and Aaron autos in Heritage.
-Even if Harper comes to the majors and puts up MVP type numbers, this card can probably be had for under $250 with the number of RC autos available in a Nats uniform. I don't see them selling for less than $500 right now.
-I just feel like as a Heritage collector, Topps is assuming that I will blindly buy anything with that label, regardless if the product is junk. Heritage had a couple of rough years from 2007-2009, but the 2010 and 2011 products have been top notch. This product has sticker autos and minor league teams. If you think that is a good product, I would recommend you stick with products like 2007 Just Minors and 2009 TriStar at a much lower price point.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
also as a heritage super collector that card is an epic fail. The stupid box across the front kills it, how lazy is topps
that they couldn't make that card look like all the other heritage autographs that have come out, just advertises,
"yeah we got Bryce on card, but all the other cards will be stickers and we are too cheap to print up different cards."

Kevin

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
The autographs checklist for the most part is pretty bad. It's filled with 25 year old pitchers in double-A or relievers. I'm not saying there aren't any good ones but they seem to be very few and far between.

Members online