Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YES! I Found A Randy Johnson Error Card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98Whitesteed

Dec 26, 2010
Dice-K Collector said:
I found a 2007 Topps Chrome White Refractor a couple days ago, and I just looked at the back today to see the numbering... and its # 099/090! When its supposed to be /660 (or 550, something like that!)

Were all of his white refractors like this, or do I have a 1/1 ? :D

You don't have a 1/1, because its not stamped 1/1. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good for you for being able to laugh at yourself. Plenty of people that cant find humor and take things serious all the time.

Sometimes when something is funny, its funny. Even if its a joke at your expense.
;)

Wes

OG
Administrator
Dice-K Collector said:
I found a 2007 Topps Chrome White Refractor a couple days ago, and I just looked at the back today to see the numbering... and its # 099/090! When its supposed to be /660 (or 550, something like that!)

Were all of his white refractors like this, or do I have a 1/1 ? :D

Dice-K Collector said:
[quote="A_Pharis":ykqjpb4e]Turn it over.. it could be 060/660

Oh my god I feel stupid. I thought I had a special card too! :lol:

Let the being made fun of begin.[/quote:ykqjpb4e]

I die.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Much credit to Dice-K for the willingness to laugh at himself. It takes away the power from those that want to laugh at you. Now, we're laughing with you.

Gotta be honest though, when I saw that you were holding the card upside down, I thought
yeahright.gif

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Mom just mom. Wait....errr...I mean Wow just wow.

My problem is that even with my glasses on I can barely read the dang numbers - upside down or not!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
It actually is kinda 1/1 if you think about it
its one of the only cards that you can turn upside down and still have a legit #'d card :lol:

thanks for the laugh

ill check if I have any 066/660 or 166/660 to complete the rainbow

Members online

Latest posts