Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Wow! :shock:

It's not like I wasn't going to pay the man, but wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear tgos4995,

I won three Stan Musial baseballs from you and was wondering if you could invoice all three together. Also, what would the shipping be? I'm preety sure you could get all three into a Medium Flat Rate Priority box for like $12.00. Let me know. Thanks.

- indymann57
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear indymann57,

Couldnt remember if I answered. Sent you a $20 cash in the mail so only charged $10 for shipping.

- tgos4995
Dear tgos4995,

I haven't even paid for the baseballs yet and you shipped them?

- indymann57
Dear indymann57,

Yes. I trust people. If you don't well that says a lot about you. I figure you will pay for them. Already mailed you a check for the shipping. Just they way I do business. Thank you for your purchases.

Tom

- tgos4995

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Holy crap Jeff. I wonder how many times he gets burnt. Who does business that way?

I owe a guy for doing some landscape work for me, but I haven't got a bill from him, even though he's upset because I'm supposed to pay alittle bit each month, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay without knowing how much I owe. ::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Wildlifewarningsign.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Company Town Hall meeting today. Every one for the past 3 years has resulted in layoffs. Hope we break the trend today.
My staff has gone from 8 down to 3. No where else to cut. And they want a 25% savings on next years buget :shock:

Crazy Swiss

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
hoopster3977 said:
Coffee time.

Dan, I have alot of tomatoes I have to do something with today. Looks like chili and maybe some canning. I might even try some salsa.

Salsa!
[youtube:1ae784s7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evYSwr_D8OU[/youtube:1ae784s7]

Members online