Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~ HOCKEY TALK THREAD 2011-12 SEASON ~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
pghbuccos said:
sadly I don't think Big Mac will ever return to the NHL at least not with the Penguins.

the Penguins just made me eat my words and I am more than happy to do so...

Pittsburgh Penguins said:
? @pghpenguins

NEWS ALERT: #Pens have recalled F Steve MacIntyre from @WBSPenguins. MacIntyre has appeared in 11 NHL games this season http://bit.ly/HkosVx

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Set of 9 different Sidney Crosby hockey cards made by dempsters. 1 free in demsters bread flr a limited time. Just saw a commercial on tv for them.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
pghbuccos said:
pghbuccos said:
sadly I don't think Big Mac will ever return to the NHL at least not with the Penguins.

? @pghpenguins

NEWS ALERT: #Pens have recalled F Steve MacIntyre from @WBSPenguins. MacIntyre has appeared in 11 NHL games this season http://bit.ly/HkosVx

Was nice to see. Now big Mac needs to make sure he leaves this game with major or two. Needs to stir up the **** big time. Shelley should be in and go with him.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
matchpenalty said:
pghbuccos said:
pghbuccos said:

? @pghpenguins

Was nice to see. Now big Mac needs to make sure he leaves this game with major or two. Needs to stir up the **** big time. Shelley should be in and go with him.

I would love to see him and Shelley fight once or twice. I haven't seen a good fight in far too long. it seems every time Engelland has tried to fight anyone this season they have not accepted.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
jeff550 said:
robert67 said:
Article today on hometown fave Martin Erat in the Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120 ... RONTPAGE|p

I'm sure most teams have a player like this that is underappreciated by most. Would love to learn who that is on your favorite team!

Robert
I really love what Matt Hendricks brings to the Caps. I also think that Mathieu Perreault is a better player than he gets credit for

On Detroit it is Darren Helm. One of the best penalty killers in the league and has the uncanny ability to hold onto the puck in those situations. Because he is a penalty killer he does not get much love.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
BRADEN HOLTBY!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm about to buy a Holtby jersey. I'd buy it right this second except I have to buy plane tickets ln the next 5 days. :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that was a HUGE win for the Caps last night. I was hoping they would face the Rangers in the First Round so they could knock them out. oh well maybe the Senators can get that job done.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Pens finally beat the Flyers in the CONSOL Energy Center. they hadn't won a game against the Flyers in Pittsburgh since December of 2010 at the Civic Arena.

Evgeni Malkin won the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points to Steven Stamkos' 97.

Malkin became the 6th Russian born NHL player to score 50 goals.

James Neal finished 7th in scoring with 81 points.

Marc-Andre Fleury finished 2nd in Wins with 42. he finished the season tied with Tom Barrasso for most wins overall as a Penguin with 226.

mod edit G $MONEY$

The Hockey Talk Thread is now here for the playoffs....
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=161255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts