Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

360pt magnetic holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
Ultra Pro Magnetic One Touch 360pt Card Holders are on the market. I had no idea. Maybe they've been available for while, but they are new to me. Finally, an acrylic holder that fits a 2010 Topps Baseball Update manufactured bat barrel card with leg room to spare. I still don't think there is a manufactured acrylic holder specifically for booklets, but the 360 pt. is good for just about any other thick card offering that out there.

Note: A traditional baseball card is 20pt.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Yeah, I was surprised too to see them. I bought 2 from blowout online since my lcs doesn't carry them yet. I have a super thick hockey card that is like 250 pt so a 360 magnetic will work better than the large toploader I squeezed it into. I do not mind the 110 pt extra since the card I have needs the wiggle room anyways.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
The thickness of the 2010 Topps Baseball Update Manufactured Bat Barrel card is between 240pt and 260pt. So, yes, there will be plenty of room in the 360pt magnetic holder for that particular 2010 card. My two 2010 Manufactured Bat Barrel cards are in toploaders, but I’m definitely picking up two of the 360pt holders to store them in.

If a new collector decides to go with magnetic holders, I rather have that collector error on storing an ungraded premium card in a slightly oversized magnetic holder. Not sure of my reasons, but it sure beats having them store a premium ungraded card in an acrylic holder that rests against the top surface of a card, or worst, have them attempt to put a premium card in a snug soft sleeve and damage it in the process.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Yes, they are perfect for booklet cards which I don't like much, and for all the dual logos I pull out of all high end UD stuff, which is not many.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I don't usually pay attention to these supplies threads but I'm probably in the market for some of these. So don't flame me for asking, but is there a general consensus on who provides these at a very competitive price? I'm not worried about a few bucks here or there. But if I needed to buy 2-3 dozen of them, where should I go? Isn't there a member here that's selling Ultra-Pro stuff?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
1. whats the point of putting a closed/folded booklet card in a one touch?

2. why did topps make those chunks of plastic thicker than ACTUAL bat barrel cards?

Members online