Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just curious if anyone has a value estimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Was at an antique mall and found the following:
2009 Topps 1/1 Presidential Inaugural - 1981 ticket
Not sure what product this is from, guessing Pop Culture??
I know some of the guys follow presidential items from the manufacturers so hoping they have a estimate.
Thanks~

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
You are correct it was in Ticket to Stardom, I just didn't read the tiny tiny print close enough.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Musial Collector said:
You are correct it was in Ticket to Stardom, I just didn't read the tiny tiny print close enough.

I edited my first post. I read somewhere that these are not really 1/1s. I don't know why Topps did that, but it kinda help toss this product down the crapper.

I did find one on eBay. It was listed for $70 before and it didn't sell.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
vwnut13 said:
Not really a 1/1.

It is from Ticket to Stardom.

I see that now, WOW
I use to be a Topps supporter, but putting 1/1 on this and releasing tons of them is BS.
I didn't pay a ton for it but extremely disappointed in Topps!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Musial Collector said:
vwnut13 said:
Not really a 1/1.

I see that now, WOW
I use to be a Topps supporter, but putting 1/1 on this and releasing tons of them is BS.

This product was a total mess. They put ticket stubs with players on the wrong teams, and some of the "hits" were large ticket stub cards of games that weren't special.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Musial Collector said:
vwnut13 said:
Not really a 1/1.

I see that now, WOW

This product was a total mess. They put ticket stubs with players on the wrong teams, and some of the "hits" were large ticket stub cards of games that weren't special.
Well the seller found a sucker in me then ;-)
Like I said I didn't pay a ton, but still disappointing in the fact its not truly a 1/1
Guess I will stick to Musial and Cuddyer ;-)

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
All of the tickets from "pop culture" in ticket to stardom are labeled 1/1. I pulled four of them. One was a ferry ticket, one a train ticket from buffalo, and one was a carnival ticket. Lol. There is a guy on ebay that buys them all, you'll get about ten bucks from him.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
$25 so IMO not horrible for taking a chance on a "1/1" I didn't know anything about. And if Lancemountain is right, I'll get roughly half back if I sold it, otherwise its a kinda cool piece of American history to keep around.

Members online

Latest posts