Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Ty, Ralf, Jeff-fa-fa, Paul to the first power, George, Josh, Paul to the second power, Adam, Carl and Keith :mrgreen:

Adam - Nice gifting to George dude!

George - SWEET 3rd Red patch :cool:

Paul - Sounds AWESOME on the Omar card to your cousin...way to keep the fun going :mrgreen:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Okay so I log into paypal this morning and my account is limited.....WTF? I go to see why and they want DC # on four random items. One was sent to Japan yesterday and no DC can be provided, another is a $1.99 item that was sent in a PWE, and the other two were paid for late last night and I can't provide DC# for them b/c I can't send money to pay for a shipping label b/c my account access is limited!!

I have no cases open, no customers complaining about anything...

They are also asking for "business documentation" and that's as CLEAR as they get on that...ok...what business documentation? They want me to fax them business documentation...what documentation are you looking for??

So I call them and the rep is befuddled as well. She says they would like information on any vendors that I buy from....ok...95% of the time, I buy straight from ebay :lol: ::facepalm::

She sees I'm a power seller, I have no open cases, she's lost. She is forwarding it up the ladder and said I would get a call back. I politely said this isn't an issue that can be unresolved for a couple days, it needs to be taken care of ASAP. She assured me I would get a call back in a couple hours.

I'm very flustered right now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Holy Shat Alex, you remembered my name! :D

metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Ty, Ralf, Jeff-fa-fa, Paul to the first power, George, Josh, Paul to the second power, Adam, Carl and Keith :mrgreen:

Paul - Sounds AWESOME on the Omar card to your cousin...way to keep the fun going :mrgreen:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
metallicalex777 said:

Good morning Alex!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning ladies...

Adam... Nice to see you help George with his package.. :cool:
(I'm sure Jeff will have fun with that one)

For those that didn't see my post last night..

So I stopped by the card shop and the owner got in some of this, so I thought I would give it a shot..

breaston.jpg

charles.jpg

mix.jpg

deion.jpg

woodhead.jpg

vick.jpg

shane.jpg

thomas.jpg

Ahman Bradshaw
redemption.jpg

tyrod-taylor.jpg

Numbered 11/35
faulk.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning!

Kevin-cool looking product! The Faulk is sweet. What's with the skipping pens on the two bottom autos? Is it a rough surface? And do you know what your redemption will be?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
wideright said:
Good morning!

Kevin-cool looking product! The Faulk is sweet. What's with the skipping pens on the two bottom autos? Is it a rough surface? And do you know what your redemption will be?

The white area is leather like.. with small bumps

Members online

Latest posts