Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

game 3 ALCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Didnt see a thread.

Looks like martinez may have hurt himself.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I just dont see why Leyland wouldn't throw Verlander Game 4. Down 2 games to 1....

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
I just dont see why Leyland wouldn't throw Verlander Game 4. Down 2 games to 1....

Why does it matter? they will play at least 2 more games and he cant pitch again in the series.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
quite possibly the most boring playoff series of the season.

really? 11 inning game yesterday with a grandslam to finish it off and you call it boring?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
bouwob said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
really? 11 inning game yesterday with a grandslam to finish it off and you call it boring?
No kidding. Boring?
Game 2: The first-walk off grand slam in the history of the postseason.
Game 1 featured Verlander and ended a close 3-2.
Today's game, Rangers down 5-2 in the 9th, with Hamilton on second base. The most potent offense in the league going against a Tigers relief pitcher who has not blown a save in 51 straight chances.
I understand you may not like the teams, but the series has been anything but boring.
(I admit I'm a Rangers homer, but come on.) :grouphug:

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
subpop77 said:
bouwob said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

Well there in Detroit now so we will see how it pans out.

So what you are really trying to say that if texas wins the series is boring no matter how exciting it is?

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
bouwob said:
subpop77 said:
bouwob said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

Well there in Detroit now so we will see how it pans out.

So what you are really trying to say that if texas wins the series is boring no matter how exciting it is?
:? Now your just putting words in my mouth. It has been decent I'm hoping it goes down to 7 and Detroit wins the series or "the Mighty Rangers" win and get there a$5es handed to them!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Big Mac McGwire said:
I would guess you are in the minority here. 1st 2 games were basically 1 run games, tonights game was not quite as close, but come on. The NLCS so far has been far more boring.

Unless you are equating lack of runs to being boring.

I guess watching the rays all season I have grown to hate games with low scoring.
I'm still bitter at Texas for knocking them out.

I guess it is boring to me because I really do not care for the 2 teams except Hamilton.
I am however glued and infactuated with magic carpet ride the Cardinals are on.

So just understand what I mean by "boring" ;)

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
While I do think both series have been exciting, I look forward to the NL games more than the AL games. Last night's game did turn out to be a little dull, but it was exciting waiting for something to happen! :lol:

I just love playoff baseball. It feels more like every single pitch counts, you know?

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
RL24 said:
While I do think both series have been exciting, I look forward to the NL games more than the AL games. Last night's game did turn out to be a little dull, but it was exciting waiting for something to happen! :lol:

I just love playoff baseball. It feels more like every single pitch counts, you know?
::facepalm:: Ya think so?? :lol: ;)

Latest posts