Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone on here ask for free cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
after they have won something on Ebay? Is asking for "BONUS" cards the new thing? RE-DICK-U LAS...

P.S.---plenty of times I have thrown in a little extra something---but not because they ask.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Never.

Send them a few '87 topps folded in half or cut in thirds with a note saying... "enjoy you greedy bastard".

Then block them from bidding in the future.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I had a buyer leave me a negative for the "extra" cards I sent not being in Gem condition. I haven't had people asking for extras lately.

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Ebay is full of idiots. I barely sell on there. I just listed 10 auctions. Already three annoying questions. Someone asked if I would take a check. Another person asked me to end the auction to sell them the card for 20 bucks less than it normally sells for. The best was someone trying to trade me a payton plaque. I don't know why he would think I would even want that.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've never had it happen...but I've had a few CRAZIES in my day...the kind of buyer that just seems like something will go wrong, no matter how good your service is.

I've thrown in bonuses for a few buyers who I thought might need the extra push to not be an idiot.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
This particular person bought 1 card and attached a note saying "If you could throw in a couple extra cards that would be GR8" ----Yet another time a person is lucky I cant reach through my computer...shesh.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
studioclint said:
Ebay is full of idiots. I barely sell on there. I just listed 10 auctions. Already three annoying questions. Someone asked if I would take a check. Another person asked me to end the auction to sell them the card for 20 bucks less than it normally sells for. The best was someone trying to trade me a payton plaque. I don't know why he would think I would even want that.

Had a guy offer me $300 worth of base cards for a Ruth pants relic..

Members online

Latest posts