Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "Cameo" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Wow. That's dedication or just a lack of Vizquel being in new product lol. He needs to be added back to product for autos and memos and all.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Definitely a little of both! I actually love hunting down the Cameos. I have strategically chosen players I think are more likely to have Omar pictured/listed. I go through them once in a while and check off the cards I verify that doesn't have him. Keeps the "hunt" fun!

Obviously I'd like to see Omar show up in more product as well, but not if it means a bunch of sticker autos. I'd much prefer just one really nice new card a year than a handful of ugly sticker autos. But who am I kidding, I'd probably end up buying whatever was released...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Who is with Adrian in this shot?

Courtesy of COMC.com

Cameo for Bernie Williams

Courtesy of COMC.com

Heres Hideki Matsui (55) cameoing on Kazuo Matsui's card. Two Matsui's, one card!

Courtesy of COMC.com

Sean Casey...

Courtesy of COMC.com

Eric Chavez and AJ pierzinski

Courtesy of COMC.com

???

Courtesy of COMC.com

There were more in this set, but ones that would involve more knowledge about other teams to identify who the cameos are.

Last edited:

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Not sure if these had been posted before but Kershaw and Posey cameo's in 2013 Topps
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1395764479.075501.jpg

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks to boardmember [MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION] for alerting me to this new-to-me Grace cameo. A fine 20 cent addition!

$_35.JPG

Also won this silver version auto cameo for $1.95. Not bad, considering 70 players in this auto set and 1:992 odds for silvers.

$_57.JPG

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Thanks to boardmember @IndyManning18 for alerting me to this new-to-me Grace cameo. A fine 20 cent addition!

$_35.JPG

Also won this silver version auto cameo for $1.95. Not bad, considering 70 players in this auto set and 1:992 odds for silvers.

$_57.JPG

Funny, I was going to post the Deion since I saw it recently. It may have been during the COMC challenge. I think this may be a new Bagwell.

f8331593-02c0-4916-8b3d-4253a0039b4e.jpg

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
The Beltran is a 2006 Topps Co-Signers...so there will be several different that you get to chase down.

Members online

Latest posts