Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Oval office #4 235 pm central

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I know that the rules justin set are in stone, however if you guys do hit a big one instead of immediantly putting it on ebay, I would spend some time promoting it. This would increase the awareness and possibly lead to a bigger sale.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
bigalbert said:
I know that the rules justin set are in stone, however if you guys do hit a big one instead of immediantly putting it on ebay, I would spend some time promoting it. This would increase the awareness and possibly lead to a bigger sale.

if we get one of the 10 biggest cards, I think we'd all be fine putting it up for 10 days. i'm fine with doing whatever I need to do to pimp it.

Warren of Oz

Aug 23, 2008
With only 99 boxes produced, there is no reason to "hold back" singles. How long does it take for someone to inspect 100 cards for manufacturers defects? This should not be an issue with such a short-printed product.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I am NOT NOT NOT trying to start any problems here.
I read what Andrew AIC said about all 99 cards being sold out in August

My question is somewhat related to that.

We have seen Razor CS (BG) replace some of our board members' cards with awesome /25 cards. Some thought it was wrong that such awesome cards were sitting at Razor HQ instead of in some box in Topkea Kansas, Hell Michigan, or Montgomery Alabama. Others mentioned that all companies keep a certain % unpacked just in case and that nothing is wrong with not packing all the /25 or /5.

My question is this ---- Are ALL /99 sent out to distributors OR have 3-5 been kept back in case of some damage or other oddball reason why people return product?
Again, I am not trying to start a conttroversy. This is a legit question. I am not sure if a company keeps a certain % back when you are dealing with such unique items.

If someone could cut and paste this or rephrase it in other Razor forum I would appreciate it. (If so, can someone please give the answer over here for those that don't read the posts over at the other Forum?)

Good luck to those who break

I still see a Roosevelt or Johnson sign coming up really soon (maybe box 7?)

None held back... BG

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Bill Menard said:
I don't believe the company is sitting on a bunch of autos from this product in the factory. I'd be shocked if they held back more than one card from release.

yes, why is there a reason to hold back cards? Each card is slabbed and put in a hard box. How is the card ever to get damaged in shipping from Razor to dealers to customers or from ripping that a replacement would be needed?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
MojoDan said:
is there a link for this break yet? cant find it if so...

He busted this on Wednesday...there is a thread on here somewhere

Oh okay - thanks chuck. When I saw the time I just figured it was in the next half hour.

:)

Members online

Latest posts