Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors: how many of you have yours? finest gold x

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sep 11, 2009
Finally landed the reg version of my guy. Already had the Moments (13/25). So glad to check this one off. Hopefully those other sets never end up on the market.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Topps seems to be pretty good about that. There have been issues before, like the 2005 BC green refs from thepit or >5 copies of 2007 BC red refs, but I'd be confident these are not going to be dumped. If the 2006 blue set hasn't leaked out, these shouldn't either.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've got this:

2006FinestGoldXfractorAutographBGS9.jpg

#'d/10

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
AndruwHRJones said:
miguelcabrera said:
Fandruw25 said:
Mine is sitting pretty in a BGS 9.5 holder.
does your friend the other andruw collector have one? i believe i saw a scan of his but maybe im wrong.
Yep, got mine, thanks for looking out however!

FinestGoldX-fractor.jpg
I just picked up the 11/25 Andruw that was up this weekend. That completes the /25 x-fractors for my Dodger set. I remember missing out on both the Andruws to the player collectors here when those two sets were broken up earlier this year. Pretty happy another came up.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
so all 3 andruws are on fcb, nice

i asked earlier but got no response, does anyone know if they made finest moments gold x autos?

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
was lucky to pick this up so thought I'd share. missing the Pedro Martinez non-Moments x-fractor gold, but if anyone has a lead on one it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

MartinezPedro_2008FinestFinestMomentsX-FractorsGold.jpg

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
jeremy said:
Rickzcards said:

yup so u collect verlander?? also my max bid was 44 bucks so thanks for not bidding more
I don't collect Verlander but was hoping to pick up cheap to flip. I wasn't home at the time it ended otherwise I might have thrown up a higher bid, at least it went to a fellow FCB'er. Nice pickup!

Members online

No members online now.