Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with a '08 UD Insert Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Wow, their site is uninformative.

From the examples they give it's a jersey card that gives a large amount of UD Reward points. The examples don't have the players pictured but do have their names and a swatch dead center.

Weird.

G

A_Pharis said:
Wow, their site is uninformative.

From the examples they give it's a jersey card that gives a large amount of UD Reward points. The examples don't have the players pictured but do have their names and a swatch dead center.

Weird.
I've never even seen these before. Really weird...

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
Those are cards rewarded to the kids on their site - my daughter has gotten 10 or so baseball and 5 football. They are old stock, say showcase stitches, Fleer Ultra '06, etc. - not a set to themselves. 5 "100 pt." cards can be "upgraded" for a "500 pt" card and 1,000 cumilative point cards can be upgraded. Her 1,000 point upgrade was a Past Time Pennants Mickey Stanley auto.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
so they dont look like the mock ups on their website?Im a member on the kids site a year older then guidelines but I live life on the edge why change,do they just randomly send them to you?

G

twcbjr said:
Those are cards rewarded to the kids on their site - my daughter has gotten 10 or so baseball and 5 football. They are old stock, say showcase stitches, Fleer Ultra '06, etc. - not a set to themselves. 5 "100 pt." cards can be "upgraded" for a "500 pt" card and 1,000 cumilative point cards can be upgraded. Her 1,000 point upgrade was a Past Time Pennants Mickey Stanley auto.
Does she happen to have the Hawpe one? :oops:

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
so they dont look like the mock ups on their website?Im a member on the kids site a year older then guidelines but I live life on the edge why change,do they just randomly send them to you?

No, those are just some pictures they made up. They are not randomly sent, you get the mystery rewards cards in UD2, UDX, Basketball, etc. and the code gets you 2 or 4 spins on a wheel. Eack wheel is for 9 players, say NL All-Stars, New York players, etc. When you fill in all 9 players, you get a random game used card. 9 spins doesn't mean a card as you can get duplicates on the page.

http://kids.upperdeck.com/games/mystery ... fault.aspx

twcbjr

Aug 8, 2008
MyPens66 said:
twcbjr said:

The Hawpe one would just be a 2005 SP Collection SPx jersey card, probably, unless there were other UD/Fleer Hawpe game used in 2005-06.

G

twcbjr said:
MyPens66 said:
twcbjr said:

The Hawpe one would just be a 2005 SP Collection SPx jersey card, probably, unless there were other UD/Fleer Hawpe game used in 2005-06.
Ah, I gotcha! I thought they actually looked like the ones pictured on the site.

Thanks for the info.

Mike

Members online