Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 BC Sports exclusive set, any info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey guys, During my annual "clean-out", I found a set that I think alot of Collectors didn't know about and that Player Collectors would be interested in.

It's from 2007 and was a 20 card multi-sport, rookies only, set that my former employer, BC Sports had made for them by Upper Deck. They were distributed in 4 or 5 card packs (Sorry, can't remember exactly which) that were supposed to be given for every $10 of UD product bought. They were regional because it was a regional chain.

The front design is the same as the "base" 2007 UD design, even has the "RC logo" on the Baseball ones. But the only real difference is on the Back. The set is numbered BC-1, 2, 3, and so on.

I have seen these for sale, even by the current BC Sports, and no one seems to notice the different numbering. In one auction, the seller had noticed it but had no info on the card being numbered different. I also didn't see any info on Cardpedia or Beckett on this set and thought some might like to know a bit more.

There are 20 cards in the set:
BC-1 Adrian Peterson BC-11 Marshawn Lynch
BC-2 Brady Quinn BC-12 Kevin Kolb
BC-3 Al Horford BC-13 Daisuke Matsuzaka
BC-4 Alex Gordon BC-14 Julian Wright
BC-5 Tim Lincecum BC-15 Corey Brewer
BC-6 Jamarcus Russell BC-16 Joakim Noah
BC-7 Kevin Durant BC-17 Calvin Johnson
BC-8 Michael Conley BC-18 Hideki Okajima
BC-9 Phil Hughes BC-19 Hunter Pence
BC-10 Andrew Miller BC-20 Troy Tulowitzki

Just thought everyone might appreciate and would love any other info, if anyone has any...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I have the Gordon and the Okajima. Someone on ebay was selling an Okajima for something like $500, calling it an ultra-rare 1/1 variation or some kind of nonsense. I never knew what they were, and info was pretty limited. Got mine for a combined 25¢!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
While checking out the Dice-K for our Resident collector, I noticed it's a different pic than the "Base" UD.

It shows him at the Press Conference, putting on the Hat. A quick eBay search didn't show any cards that matched the Photo, like I thought they did. I'll check the others to see if they have the same pics or not...

Members online

Latest posts